We're going to get smashed by Warrington on Friday!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
onedego

Re: We're going to get smashed by Warrington on Friday!

Post by onedego »

Reckon we're either gonna have J.Child or I.Smith for ref this week... haven't had them this season yet... Have we?
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

onedego wrote:Reckon we're either gonna have J.Child or I.Smith for ref this week... haven't had them this season yet... Have we?
Child was the ref at Salford. Smith is the only one we haven't had yet.
onedego

Post by onedego »

i thought we had Bentham at Salford?
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

Stormfan wrote:I was wondering last night what the NRL are going to do to STORM to try and stop us from winning each week. I think Cameron Smith will get banned for 2 weeks for being the best captain in NRL
Billy 4 weeks because he is fit
Coooper Cronk.3 weeks just cos he is a STORM player and gallop hates STORM..
It seems that STORM & Wigan are treated harshly because of how great we are.
Suffer all you mediocre teams.Work harder and you might improve I say
St Helens' fans are clutching at straws in thinking Cooper Cronk will be their scrum half for next season :roll:
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

butt monkey wrote:
St Helens' fans are clutching at straws in thinking Cooper Cronk will be their scrum half for next season :roll:
Where have you heard that? If Stains have any sense they should target Dobson while the window is still open!
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

Kittwazzer wrote:
butt monkey wrote:
Where have you heard that? If Stains have any sense they should target Dobson while the window is still open!
Cronk or Thurston are apparently in their radar (or the fan's radar more particularly). Although I believe Cronk has another year left on his contract.
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
Nezza Faz

Post by Nezza Faz »

GeoffN wrote:
onedego wrote:Reckon we're either gonna have J.Child or I.Smith for ref this week... haven't had them this season yet... Have we?

IIRC Smith has packed in refing Super League - I think he just does Video Ref now.

Wouldn't mind Thaler again 'cos IMO he had a good game at Hudds. He was fair, at least, to both teams.

Silverwood would be ok as well - he seems quite consistent these days - just hope its not Ganson again after last week !
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Nezza Faz wrote:

IIRC Smith has packed in refing Super League - I think he just does Video Ref now.
Ah, hadn't seen that announced anywhere - I wondered why Hewer did the Salford v HKR game.
Aaron C. Rescue

Post by Aaron C. Rescue »

Nezza Faz wrote:
GeoffN wrote:

Wouldn't mind Thaler again 'cos IMO he had a good game at Hudds. He was fair, at least, to both teams.

Silverwood would be ok as well - he seems quite consistent these days - just hope its not Ganson again after last week !

But the Hull game wasn't on SKY, Ganson's a different ref when he's on telly !!!!
"Are you a jew by any chance ?", "No, a tree fell on me"

'I was certain, positive, convinced, and yet...unsure'

'It's only rock 'n' roll, but I like it'
Nezza Faz

Post by Nezza Faz »

Aaron C. Rescue wrote:
Nezza Faz wrote:
GeoffN wrote: Child was the ref at Salford. Smith is the only one we haven't had yet.

But the Hull game wasn't on SKY, Ganson's a different ref when he's on telly !!!!

So it looks like 'fatty' Ganno again, can't say he doesn't owe us the odd decision next time!