Anticipation...

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
GeoffN

Anticipation...

Post by GeoffN »

Will MrsLam reach 2000 posts tonight, talking about our emphatic win, while others then say "but it was only Huddersfield"?
Or will too much fruit salad lead to having to sit somewhere else, not at her PC?
we_need_a_coach

Re: Anticipation...

Post by we_need_a_coach »

:(
Well, you can stick that statement where the sun don't shine !!!!

:angry:

Like I have been saying for ages now, we need action, this is the worst thing that could happen to the Warriors at this moment in time. We have become, over the last 3 months a second class sport within the borough, and Doris is'nt the man to correct it.

God help the Warriors !!!!

:angry: :angry:
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

we_need_a_coach posted:
Well, you can stick that statement where the sun don't shine !!!!

:angry:

Like I have been saying for ages now, we need action, this is the worst thing that could happen to the Warriors at this moment in time. We have become, over the last 3 months a second class sport within the borough, and Doris is'nt the man to correct it.

God help the Warriors !!!!

On Monday u might need a new username.
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

:lol:

That went down well with WNAC. Unfortunately my shiny hair must have blinded the lads, and I'm not into all these conspiracy theories BUT I think the Huddersfield team had inside information on me and wore sunglass contact lenses which is the reason they won. Because I thought we played outstanding tonight and that could be the only reason we lost!

(I can feel the tug already)
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
we_need_a_coach

Post by we_need_a_coach »

About bloody time !!!