martin offiah owns wirefans on twitter (tricky dicky)

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
ancientnloyal

martin offiah owns wirefans on twitter (tricky dicky)

Post by ancientnloyal »

Just browsed rlfans see other topics, thought i'd share this posted by tricky dicky
:lol:
wwolvestweets RT @WIRETIME isn't offiah a union loving idiot. Oh and he is as bad as clarke, if wigan didn't do it its rubbish @martinoffiah

martinoffiah @wwolvestweets A union loving idiot who has won more medals scored more tries and won more awards than u could dream of but yeah u know best

wwolvestweets @martinoffiah Not my words pal. Of course I know best I were in the stand while you were on Twitter. If its not wigan its crap

martinoffiah @wwolvestweets @WIRETIM my opinion is just that and I have earnt the right to have one ok

wwolvestweets @martinoffiah @WIRETIM Fair enough but cna i just ask what you are basing it on? tweets?

martinoffiah Warrington were obviously very good today but only a fool Would dismiss Quins Saints Leeds victories and loss 2 Giants by 8

martinoffiah @wwolvestweets @WIRETIM fact they travel every other wk & Bt Saints Leeds away already

martinoffiah If you don't like my opinion that's your prerogative but getting rude don't fly I can say what I like on my own twitter page

martinoffiah This is not a Wire forum it's a place where I put my views do I go to your page and slag you views wire fans no I don't

martinoffiah Don't try & tell me a team that gets Bt by 86 points has no hand in it's own downfall that's not true I know how RL works u get 6 we get 6

wwolvestweets @martinoffiah Take ur cherry and white specs off and give credit where credit is due. to put 82 pts on any team is awesome.wiganfans typical

martinoffiah @wwolvestweets it's awesome and dosn't happen often I've been in a SL team beaten by 96 - 6 have u ?

martinoffiah @wwolvestweets I've also played for London and travelled up north every other week for 3.5 years have u?

wwolvestweets @martinoffiahwhats your past got to do with today? Ok you're right we were crap quins were tired. you werent there i was but ur still right

martinoffiah Will give all you wire twitter fans a mention on SSN it was a fantastic effort to hammer Quins but they obviously played a part in it truce
:lol:
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
cpwigan

Re: martin offiah owns wirefans on twitter (tricky dicky)

Post by cpwigan »

:lol: What an idiot the Wirefan is

Offiah handled him well

For what it is worth I totally agree with Martin and that is part of my thread about squad size.

The twitter story makes me smile. My father as a teenage boy used to deliver newspapers all over Standish, his aunts owned the newsagent. Anyhow, my father would argue every week with an old man about RL tell him he did not know what he was talking about. One day the old man was waiting for him with a display board of medals he had won playing for Wigan etc My father never told him he did not know what he was talking about ever again. Father was a teenager what is the Wirefans excuse lol (Apologies cannot remember the name of the Wigan player)
wiganwarriordave

Post by wiganwarriordave »

I think he's got a very valid point, and the highlights ive just seen back it up. Quins heads went down, they stopped tackling with any commitment and their defence turned into a colinder. Wigan put 100+ past Whithaven in the CC the other year. Was it because Wigan were awesome, partly yes, but mostly due to Whitehaven just been broken and not even looking like they gave a sh*t after a while. Same scenario here IMHO. Credit to Wire for their ruthlessness, but Quins have to take blame for switching off.
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

Absolutely valid point. Nowhere does he say Warrington were rubbish but when you go into a game exhausted and come up against a team playing with a bit of flair its very hard to summon the motivation to carry on playing. Warrington thrashed Huddersfield last year in the cup when their heads went down in pretty much the same way. The argument that Hudds didn't play a part in that is like arguing that had Wire played any of the teams Huddersfield had beaten around that time they'd have beaten them by more than they beat Hudds. An absolute nonsense argument. The day I see a Super League club beaten so heavily without making any unforced errors, missing easy tackles or giving away stupid penalties, I'll disagree with Offiah on this point. Can't see it happening any time soon.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Had a bit of banter myself with the halfwit @wwolvestweets. I wonder what planet he is on if he believes the home demolition of a team which gave up long before the final whistle makes good preparation for an away trip to a side which has just battered the league leaders at their home ground with half a team missing!
botica

Post by botica »

I agree, most of the time a team loses because of their own mistakes. Make those mistakes when the opposition is flying then you're gonna get a few points put on you.

The Wire team are going to be on a high after last week and may (hopefully) be just a little bit cocky...... But they will have confidence too.

The funny thing is the Wire fans think this is in the bag.
"Not only did they beat St Helens in the Grand Final, they did it with style" Mike Stephenson 2nd Oct 2010