Sky Sports Commentary

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
SackEddieAndSteveo

Sky Sports Commentary

Post by SackEddieAndSteveo »

I have heard Eddie Hemmings be bias before but tonight was on another level and i can't believe that Sky are still paying these muppets for their "expert" view on the game. The amount of times Eddie mentioned how great Warrington were was unbelieveable, he was so chuffed you'd of thought they had just won the grand final. Tonight im sure he will be settleing down in his blue and yellow stripey pyjamas and kissing his signed poster of Lee Briers pinned up on his bedroom wall goodnight. I swear every week i watch the game and listen to the joke that is blurted out by the Lee Briers fan club and think to myself, are the people who are managing the sport completley brain dead? From the presentation,the graphics in the 30 minute build up to ponsor of the game. The premiership have Ford, the Union have Aviva, and what do we have.... scottish pop. The absurd ramblings of Steve'o just add to our sports amateur feel when sometimes the commentary shifts completley away from the game! im pretty sure i can recall a conversation about Steveos preferred mode of transport tonight.
Kittwazzer

Re: Sky Sports Commentary

Post by Kittwazzer »

Welcome to the forum!
bourbon_rat

Post by bourbon_rat »

After listening to the many various Aussie NRL commentators,the 1st time I heard these two clowns waffle on about something totally unrelated to the game in play for some 5 or 6 minutes I thought it was a tad ODD.
Now I understand that this is their usual standard :doz:
Their would not even get a gig on regional radio in Australia.
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite
and furthermore always carry a small snake
- W C Fields
the winky one

Post by the winky one »

Do you know they have got on my nerves for ages, i thought
it was just me.They argue like two washer women over silly things but carry on for about 5 minutes and you can't concentrate on the game.When a certain Mr Clarke joins in i could throw something at the screen :eusa17: :eusa17:
TonyH

Post by TonyH »

Listen to the comment Eddie makes just as we are kicking off for the second half.

"we are loving this here, Wigan trailing"

He probably means loving the game but it wouldn't surprise me if his todger was out because we were getting beat.
Up The Mont!