Read it all

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
jinkin jimmy

Read it all

Post by jinkin jimmy »

As usual I watch the game, go to the pub, come home and watch again on video and so only read all the posts very late on.

I have nothing new to say other than there seems to be a lot of people coming over to our (dod, wnac, gimble, daveO, Doug Stand, etc) side of the fence.

All I can say is we told you so

I predicted a good win tonight. Obviously, we are deeper in the S*** than I thought we were.

Betts should be relieved of his duties tomorrow (today?). There is no time to lose. Tonights game was a must win from a top 6 point of view. From now on, we will have must win games from a relegation-avoiding point of view.

I never thought I would see this happen in my time watching the club
mike binder

Re: Read it all

Post by mike binder »

jinkin jimmy posted:
As usual I watch the game, go to the pub, come home and watch again on video and so only read all the posts very late on.

I have nothing new to say other than there seems to be a lot of people coming over to our (dod, wnac, gimble, daveO, Doug Stand, etc) side of the fence.

All I can say is we told you sofair points jj

I predicted a good win tonight. Obviously, we are deeper in the S*** than I thought we were.

Betts should be relieved of his duties tomorrow (today?). There is no time to lose. Tonights game was a must win from a top 6 point of view. From now on, we will have must win games from a relegation-avoiding point of view.

I never thought I would see this happen in my time watching the club
fair points jj :angry: :angry:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME