Hock pic

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cpwigan

Re: Hock pic

Post by cpwigan »

michael inch stoke wrote:I assume that Gaz Hock's personal trainer is paid for his services by Gaz Hock??
He is. To be fair many people can PT train but this man seems to have been able to communicate / develop Gaz Hock the person, possibly more than any other person has in his life.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Not that I would tell him but Hocky reminds me of the character from beetlejuice (the one on the right) whereby his body is huge but his head remains the same size, proportionately small;

BriH

Post by BriH »

Welcome back Gareth and well done!
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

cpwigan wrote:Not that I would tell him but Hocky reminds me of the character from beetlejuice (the one on the right) whereby his body is huge but his head remains the same size, proportionately small;

That, CP, is ABSOLUTELY hilarious! :lol:
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

gpartin wrote:
cpwigan wrote:Not that I would tell him but Hocky reminds me of the character from beetlejuice (the one on the right) whereby his body is huge but his head remains the same size, proportionately small;

That, CP, is ABSOLUTELY hilarious! :lol:
Is cp claiming the one on the left is his g/f though? :o
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Too far Tony (BM) :cool:

I already have half the Gleeson mafia after me.

Personally, I think she looks pretty damn decent.
michael inch stoke

Post by michael inch stoke »

cpwigan wrote:
michael inch stoke wrote:I assume that Gaz Hock's personal trainer is paid for his services by Gaz Hock??
He is. To be fair many people can PT train but this man seems to have been able to communicate / develop Gaz Hock the person, possibly more than any other person has in his life.
Has Hock been in employment since his suspension from rugby league? Just curious because people have seen him in a new car and having a top notch PT wouldnt come cheap I imagine and everyday bills and costs still need to be paid. Must be hard if you have had no income coming in for close on two years.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

He trained as a plumber and worked as a plumber at some point during the ban I am led to believe. I think like many players he would have saved a large % of his salary anyhow.
michael inch stoke

Post by michael inch stoke »

cpwigan wrote:He trained as a plumber and worked as a plumber at some point during the ban I am led to believe. I think like many players he would have saved a large % of his salary anyhow.
Thanks for that CP
white elephant

Post by white elephant »

Spoke very quickly to Mark Bitcon this morning, He says that its Gaz's first day tomorrow back training with the first team. I asked if he was going to be in for some tough training and Mark replied ...OH YES!!!!!
WIGAN TILL I DIE