Gleeson

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
pedro

Re: Gleeson

Post by pedro »

Themole wrote:CPWigan--- Oh dear your at it again, you must be dealing with some real low lifes who think they are in the know or are just giving you snippets of information enough for you to make a fool of yourself.

I submit to you that eventually you will stop this persecution and learn that hiding behind a forum like this is not as secure as you may think.

Now I am not hiding here CP other than to say if you want to share E mails privatly we can discuss why you are so hell bent on persecuting a family that has done you no harm nor the player for that matter.
go away Troll
Themole

Post by Themole »

ahhh- another brave poster!!!!!
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Just give it a rest now what's said is said and I doubt no new rumour or fact will emerge other than muck slinging.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Themole

Post by Themole »

Your aiming that at CPWigan I Take it.

I have posted 5 times ever and only did that to take this man to task.

It should end, but thats down to CP whoever he is.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

:lol: In your dreams sunshine

Odd how Juan posts one day, the day after Mole posts. A repeated pattern.

Just so we get a few things clear;

Martin Gleeson repeatedly stuffs his career up. Nobody else. No doubt his continued cock ups hurt his family far more than any internet forum could. Stuffing up at Wigan will have really hurt some people connected to the man. He has to live with that. Personally, I do not think he cares one jot.

Martin Gleeson is a talented player but will never realise his potential because he is unprofessional in his approach to life/sport. He could have been so so much better than he is but nobody will ever know not even the man himself. Personally, I do not think he cares one jot provided the money is still offered.

Wigan fans have a right to be annoyed at Martin Gleeson. Wigan fans have a right to far more honesty. The release statement has within what a fortnight been shown to be a joke. Lies. Worthless. Personally, I do not think he cares one jot how poor Wigan fans have been treated.

Until British RL produces enough players so that poor excuses for men cannot do as they please and enjoy an excellent career bouncing from desparate club to desparate club, then Martin Gleeson's will be all too common place sadly.

I call it how I see it. Martin Gleeson let us down badly at Leeds in the CC; Martin Gleeson, was excellent v Saints in the GF, Martin Gleeson was stealing a living thereafter until; his release.

However, if I had to worry about the type of people Martin Gleeson has crossed then internet forums would be miniscule on my radar. The day I become worried what jokers like Juan / Mole think about me is the day they can take me away.

I call it as I see it based on very good information and analylitical skills. Carry on crying Juan/Mole :eusa5:
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

gpartin wrote:
DaveO wrote:Well he's signed for Hull on an 18 month deal. So much for injuries and taking a break from the game as being the reasons he left us. That leaves minor disciplinary problem as the only reason left the club gave for him leaving.

We sacked a player for a minor disciplinary reason. Excellent (not).
its obviously been agreed between player and club, just what do you expect 'we've sacked Martin Gleeson because he turned up pissed to work, got involved with gangsters blah blah blah' regardless of anything else which may have been discussed there's confidentiality of an employee to take into account and the fact that its unlikely they want to send him over the edge.
The clubs has been made a fool of when it says he is being released for injuries and to take a break and this shown to be nonsense. If it can't tell the truth it should not indulge in fantasy either.

No one needs know the gory details and it's not a privacy issue for that reason. Just look at Tansey. Everybody knows why he was sacked.
Themole

Post by Themole »

I met with Martin Gleesons father today Stephen,we discussed various things in which Stephen mentioned the concern he had about the lies on this site particularly from CPWigan who professes to be in the know.

The family have been very upset about the posts made by this individual so far as to say Stephen wants to put the record staight on a few fronts.

Firstly they believe CP continually gets mixed up on the basis their are other Gleesons in Wigan, so silly remarks like his Father is in doubleglazing and Martin part owns a sunbed shop are complete rubbish and undoubtedly the wrong person.

Martin departure from Wigan was amicable as the statement said and their is nothing more to read into it than the statement that came out.

Linking Martin to people involved in crime is also absolute rubbish and if CP wants at any time to speak to the police about anything he thinks he knows about he is welcome as they will categorically state Martin was a victim and not involved.

Martin did have a minor disciplinary issue with Wigan, but that was sorted and was only one of a number of things that led Martin and the club to part amicably.

Nobody including Stephen is saying Martin is an Angel but who is, however the rubbish spouted by CP is exactly that, "Rubbish".

Stephen wants to set the record straight and he will do, Iconvinced Stephen not to put himself on this site to answer questions as he does not need to nor does Martin, but be assured I know the full truth follwing my discussions with Stephen and CP is basically a liar or badly misinformed and malicious

Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Locking this thread do to the posting of threats, personal abuse and posts with potential legal consequences. Please drop this subject.

Thanks
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
🏆🏆🏆🏆