Betts MUST stay....

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
GeoffN

Re: Betts MUST stay....

Post by GeoffN »

jinkin jimmy posted:

John Monie was never this bad
Second time around, he was.
Isn't Betts part of the management?
No, he's the assistant coach.
Don't seem to remember these guys having to pull too many games out of the bag - we were normally home and hosed before half time!!
Irrespective of which coach they were playing under. My point precisely.
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

standishcat posted:
Wigan and United losing
It's rubbish isn't it. I was hoping for some relief from Man U but I just got another game that frustrated me and ultimately left me speechless. :conf:
you want to try watching utd in liverpool on top of last night things can only get better
Lockers15

Post by Lockers15 »

The sooner Betts leaves the sooner Ian Millward can come in and work wonders! like at saints! :)
I thought that Warriors lost on purpose on friday to help Lindsay make his decision 2 SACK HIM!! DO IT NOW MAURICE!!!!
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

GeoffN posted:
jinkin jimmy posted:

John Monie was never this bad
Second time around, he was.
Isn't Betts part of the management?
No, he's the assistant coach.
Don't seem to remember these guys having to pull too many games out of the bag - we were normally home and hosed before half time!!
Irrespective of which coach they were playing under. My point precisely.
Second time round he was still better than Betts - I don't remember us being in this predicament under Monie.

Next point for the slow thinkers - Assistant coach isn't part of the team management? Keep taking the hallucinogenics.
The Black Pearl

Post by The Black Pearl »

5th or 6th in superleague. I can't believe thats what we are now hoping for. We are a bad team with bad management and I agree with everyone who states the facts and doesn't keep looking through the cherry and white glasses. We should be challenging for the titles. Are we on a slippery slope I think so unless there are massive changes. Oh and to all the people who had a bit of a pop earlier in the season when I tried to discuss the point of lack of atmosphere at the JJB and I said we had lost something since leaving Central Park I was told about our tremendous home record and fortress JJB. EAT YOUR WORDS atmosphere's rubbish and we are loosing regular.
Pain is temporary pride is forever