We need to play our part on Friday!!!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cpwigan

We need to play our part on Friday!!!

Post by cpwigan »

We (The fans) need to be more vocal than ever before at the DW. Even if Saints went ahead early doors, we need to respond by voicing our support for the players. Imagine, if your fans are urging you on even when something has gone wrong and how those players will react.

The East and South need to link better together and lets not forget you do not need a verse / a full song. Wigan, Wigan Wigan is as good and as quick as anything to get something going. In the old days, Here We Go was the simple, boring repetitive call but it worked.

We need to stand tall and together v the enemy!!!
Sutty

Re: We need to play our part on Friday!!!

Post by Sutty »

cpwigan wrote:We (The fans) need to be more vocal than ever before at the DW. Even if Saints went ahead early doors, we need to respond by voicing our support for the players. Imagine, if your fans are urging you on even when something has gone wrong and how those players will react.

The East and South need to link better together and lets not forget you do not need a verse / a full song. Wigan, Wigan Wigan is as good and as quick as anythin g to get something going. In the old day, Here We Go was the simple, boring repetitive call but it worked.

We need to stand tall and together v the enemy!!!
I agree totally CP, or should I say Winston Churchill.
Great rallying cry, I just hope the thousands of fans can react in a positive way. It's going to be a really tough game, Saints are playing well. We haven't been playing brilliantly this season, but we got a good win last week, so that should buoy the confidence a bit.
Lets get behind the boys this weekend and sing so loudly that it sends shivers down the players spines and makes them run their blood to water.

Woodentop07

Post by Woodentop07 »

Amen to that CP!!!!
I want the DW to be a cauldron that fills the Saints players with fear!!
Part of their gameplan will be to silence the crowd.......we musn't let it happen!!
Wigan til i die!!
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

Believe the red scouser isn't playing? Anybody confirm?
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

If Gaskell is injured, wonder if Eastmond will get a recall?
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

Wandering Warrior wrote:Believe the red scouser isn't playing? Anybody confirm?
A sternum injury apparently.
I'd be very surprised if it turns out that the injury "isn't as serious as first feared".
Perhaps the forwards should get some Feka masks to frighten the Whinger if/when he plays.
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

BUMPING, Lets do our team proud and destroy the enemy
wiggydoran

Post by wiggydoran »

WIGAN! WIGAN! WIGAN!WIGAN! WIGAN! WIGAN!WIGAN! WIGAN! WIGAN!WIGAN! WIGAN! WIGAN!WIGAN! WIGAN! WIGAN!WIGAN! WIGAN! WIGAN!WIGAN! WIGAN! WIGAN!WIGAN! WIGAN! WIGAN!

If all hate st helens clap you hands!! :eusa2:

If all hate st helens clap you hands!! :eusa2:

If all hate st helens, If all hate st helens, All hate St helens clap you hands!! :eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa2:
the winky one

COME ON WIGAN!

Post by the winky one »

Is anyone getting nervous yet? i am,wonder which head Wigan will have on?..we can't relax against them for one second..I can feel the tension rising now, don't think i'll be able to eat my tea :eusa13:
Come on Wigan! let's duff them up :eusa3: Please don't let them win.!!!
Stormfan

Post by Stormfan »

:eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa2: