Guardian Article

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Salsa Caliente

Re: Guardian Article

Post by Salsa Caliente »

Pint of bitter for the chap from the Guardian and an extra round of bitter for Messrs Kear and Potter - both using our success to deflect the fact that they're a pair of failures!!!
bourbon_rat

Post by bourbon_rat »

Prefered tipple of sour journos & failed SL coaches
Better than finding real reasons for their failings
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite
and furthermore always carry a small snake
- W C Fields
OJ

Post by OJ »

Interesting article - I've remarked to my other half a few times this season that teams are playing more like us when they play against us and it struck me that they had been taking note of what we did last year but this article makes it a whole lot clearer as to why. At first I was thinking it must be someone at Warrington who had got hold of one of these sheets after the way they played at the DW but a previous suggestion makes a whole lot more sense and it could well be that Cameron was feeling bitter as we know he didn't want to leave and also this journo does seem to talk to Kear and Agar more than most coaches so it does sort of all fall into place as to who dunnit. If the info is so sensitive then why the hell have it printed - just tell the players what the coach wants them to know/do.
Incidentally I think to even suggest that our coach would advocate anything which might injure other players is just going too far altogether, real gutter journalism stuff.
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

mike binder

Post by mike binder »

andy wilson is defo anti wigan, but he also knows wich name in rugby sells is expensive southern paper. he has been to several riversiders event and does put a good rugby case acrosss but hates wigan
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

so other teams dont use wrestling tactics and other teams dont hunt in packs , remind me what a bunch of forwards is called , wilson a knob who as not played the game and as nothing else to write about
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME