engage to not renew the sponsorship at end of season

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
eccywarrior

engage to not renew the sponsorship at end of season

Post by eccywarrior »

im for 1 is very happy as tbh ive never heard of them before they sponsored superleague and bet nobody else has heard of them outside of yorkshire. i would like see someone who is heard of all over country or world. i have a feeling its going be probiz.
IN WANE WE TRUST
kitt green warriors

Re: engage to not renew the sponsorship at end of season

Post by kitt green warriors »

I reckon the RFL should go for a worldwide brand like "Coca Cola" or something like that, they may get less money but the publicity would be priceless as they could have super league players in adverts on mainstream TV and on cans they could have something like official sponsor of super league, now that would spread the word, I'm sure more people know what coca cola is than rugby league.
I always knew that I liked this place, you don't have to look to far to find a friendly face, I feel alive when I'm walking on this street, I feel the heart of this city pounding underneath my feet, yeah if the world keeps spinning round and round this is were it all goes down,down,down, THAT'S WHY I LOVE THIS TOWN!.
Bon Jovi "Lost Highway" 2007
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Heinz Soupa League anyone?
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
THE 18th Man

Post by THE 18th Man »

i think it will be Probiz aswell but i wouldn't mind Gilette. they have been invloved in internationals and could bring some attention to our sport
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

THE 18th Man wrote:i think it will be Probiz aswell but i wouldn't mind Gilette. they have been invloved in internationals and could bring some attention to our sport
Probiz currently seem to sponsor anything to do with RL, So I too am guessing it will be them.
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
TonyH

Post by TonyH »

Fly Emirates?
Up The Mont!
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

THE 18th Man wrote:i think it will be Probiz aswell but i wouldn't mind Gilette. they have been invloved in internationals and could bring some attention to our sport
I'd go with Gillette as well. Certainly didn't do cricket any harm. They had to cancel their sponsorship when people began to associate Gillette more with cricket than razor blades! :lol:
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

ancientnloyal wrote:Heinz Soupa League anyone?
Can't see Heinz digging that deep bearing in mind the annual fiasco over wages demands they have to put up with. That said, I do appreciate their sponsoring a game each season and swelling the crowd for us! :)