Re: Millward must choose his o...

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

anyone know if the rumour bout NAJ was true? He left stains before he come to wigan because he couldnt work with milly.....showing a pattern here stains cast offs, who can we get next?
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
Tom_McCooey

Re: Millward must choose h...

Post by Tom_McCooey »

No I hate Fozzard! well, hes a good player but I hate him, and you never know if hes in cherry and white. Look at milly for instance.
Wigan 'til I die.
Joanne2809

Post by Joanne2809 »

If Fozzard removed his what I see as 'illegal strapping' on his fore arm he may go up in my estimation. Every match that fore arm is heavily strapped, which I think is not on, he always goes into a tackle with that fore arm !!
davewarrior

Post by davewarrior »

:badg: I agree a head coach sould have a big say on who is back room staff are, but I think for now Wigan have done the right thing in keeping Dennis on board and see how it works out. Thing is I can,t wait untll 26th June, when we cross the boundary into plastic scouse land to see what kind of reaction Johnny :alie: Vagas and the rest of his muppets come up with. :lol:
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

Schalk Brits... posted:
Nice one:exc: but its the reaction of the Saints players that will really matter.
True, but you dont think old goldfish mouth is going to give our players what for before we arrive at his old home? I reckon that is going to be a top class match, better than usual!
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
davewarrior

FOZZARD. YOU AVIN A LAUGH?

Post by davewarrior »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: enough said