Sky suits

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
OJ

Sky suits

Post by OJ »

Anyone else noticed that Eddie, Carney and Phil Clarke are very often wearing the same model of suit more often than not they were all wearing a light brown version last week but also have ones similar to those worn by Terry O'Connor, Barry Mac and Paul Cullen. Wouldn't be so noticeable if they didn't all wear the same coloured ones at the same time. Rod Studd and Bill Whatsisname haven't risen to the dizzy heights of getting a corporate job yet and are obviously in their own gear.
Also the guy who announces the sponsors advert at the intervals on Sky sounds like Simon Cowell with a lisp.

You can't half tell that I am bored when I am prattling on about things like this! :roll:
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Wes

Re: Sky suits

Post by Wes »

Hahahahahahaha that is some serious boredom mixed with attention to detail!

Maybe it started with just one of them wearing a nice cut and the rest of them saying hey dude whos your tailor?

Phil Clarkes suits bug the life out of me as do his shirts with the massive overlapping collar.
OJ

Re: Sky suits

Post by OJ »

29wes28 wrote:Hahahahahahaha that is some serious boredom mixed with attention to detail!
I know ! I'm embarrassed I did it :o
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.