8000?? Did some people forget that Wigan were playing today?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
AdamMac

Re: 8000?? Did some people forget that Wigan were playing today?

Post by AdamMac »

I didn't attend and I'm a ST holder. TBH I would of gone if we played a few of the kids as I don't get chance to watch the 20's but when I saw it was a full side against a slightly depleted barrow side I thought it would be a training match.
AdamMac

Post by AdamMac »

oh and I don't blame maguire for playing his strongest team
ukdave

Post by ukdave »

Think holidays may have a part in this! As the guy that sits next to me told me that his daughter was on holiday also a couple that sit behind me on the husband attended and when asked why he was on own his responce was that they had come home from holiday on the saturday night and his wife as doing washing etc ready for work monday :D

people may have sen this weekend as a chance to get away inbetween the seasonal fixtures :D
south_stander

Post by south_stander »

I have been on a stag do all weekend so I couldn't make it but I lent somebody my season ticket anyway.
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

cpwigan wrote:Personally I never criticise anybody who leaves early and yes the football won today over a non competitive game of RL. I must be odd I like all sports :doz: :eh:
me too, even go to the odd game of union :o
TSB

Post by TSB »

AdamMac wrote:I didn't attend and I'm a ST holder. TBH I would of gone if we played a few of the kids as I don't get chance to watch the 20's but when I saw it was a full side against a slightly depleted barrow side I thought it would be a training match.
I would have also gone to watch if say M Russel or R King had made there debuts.