Can anyone help Piggy

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
gpartin

Can anyone help Piggy

Post by gpartin »

Piggy has just tweeted:

Sent: 11 May 2011 11:47

Can someone help me out... Need a site that has photos from the grand final, in particular , one of the team in front of the champions sign with the fireworks going off in the background ??? @seanol15 was going to send me it but he is hopeless!

Can anyone help him?
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

Sutty

Re: Can anyone help Piggy

Post by Sutty »

I've just replied to him. If he googles Super Leage Grand Final 2010, there are loads of images on there that he can save to his pc, or whatever he wants to do with them.

josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

I'll email him some :)
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
pete&kaz

Post by pete&kaz »

he needs a good quality photo. He is going to enlarge it onto a canvas to put on the wall in his games room.
OJ

Post by OJ »

Would love to help Piggy but think his best option would be to contact either the club or one of the pro photographers who were there on the night. Good luck Piggy and hope your Mum is improving :)
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.