Can we finally admit that Finch is the real deal?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cpwigan

Re: Can we finally admit that Finch is the real deal?

Post by cpwigan »

Thought Deacs looked old today personally.

One player not given much credit has been Mickey Mac. Not today but recently his attack has improved and you know what you get defensively.
THE 18th Man

Post by THE 18th Man »

Finch did ok but still nothing like we have seen from Tommy or Deacs or Sam this year. my MOM would have been Mossop, top performance in a bad match and made the metres when we needed them. McIllorum 2nd
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Do you not think the POTB was messy Cherry because the Bulls player were often not square/offside. Prio to today, Mac has looked really good. Even Tommy and a few others were caught by hands in the ruck. Ganson wierdly kept giving knock on v us when sometimes they were touching the ball.
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

Superb, delayed, slightly floated pass for Farrell's try.
Total skill.
Wes

Post by Wes »

Finch had a better game and is coming good, IMO deserved MOM.

Ganson was dire Bradford where offside all game, and around the ruck they where pathetic we seem to be a team though who just get on with things rather than complain and to be honest I like that and the RFL should take note and start making other teams follow suit, I hate it when other teams run up to the ref complain then get an instant penalty for their team because they spat the dummy out.

Lima- Softest sending off Iv ever witnessed, coincidence, I think not!
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

I think many fans are underestimating how difficult it is to play with a biased official penalising you constantly and letting the other team get away with murder. Even the great Kangaroos teams of 82 and 86 struggled in France when referees penalised them heavily and turned a blind eye to anything and everything France did.

We may have had the wind in the first half but you cannot use the wind when you have no ball and every 5 minutes Ganson was giving Bradford a repeat set and a kick/tap downfield with each penalty award.

People know my opinion of Ganson