Belated Gaz Hock Opinion!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
TrueBlueWarrior

Re: Belated Gaz Hock Opinion!

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Cheers winky, I will always defend my opinion to the hilt because obviously i believe it is correct, otherwise it would not be my opinion. I am not naive enough to think everyone will agree and am more than willing to listen to other opinions and/or arguments and if I am wrong I will gladly hold my hand up, but, posts that don't really offer anything other than silly comments that don't really make sense are pointless. I am enjoying this!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

You keep offering your opinion and if people do not agree with it so be it. I know why people are saying not to expect instant glory from Gaz Hock but I have a feeling he will hit the ground running and play as if he has never been away. A great deal of what Hock does is natural skill rather than coached.
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

cpwigan wrote:You keep offering your opinion and if people do not agree with it so be it. I know why people are saying not to expect instant glory from Gaz Hock but I have a feeling he will hit the ground running and play as if he has never been away. A great deal of what Hock does is natural skill rather than coached.
spot on CP i too think gaz will come back like he'd never been away.
jobo

Post by jobo »

the winky one wrote:TrueBlue Don't be afraid to give your opinion,even if people don't agree that is your right..that is what these forums are for,if people disagree, they will write and tell you but it doesn't mean you are wrong
Spot on Winky.

TruBlue, this is a cracking forum for all things Warriors and if you've been following it for a while, you will have seen some really good fall outs between posters. It all adds to the fun. You can sure though that if your arguments aren't thought out properly, you will be taken to task, it's even happened to me once a twice :lol: :lol:

Have a good time posting.

gpartin

Post by gpartin »

jobo wrote:
the winky one wrote:TrueBlue Don't be afraid to give your opinion,even if people don't agree that is your right..that is what these forums are for,if people disagree, they will write and tell you but it doesn't mean you are wrong
Spot on Winky.

TruBlue, this is a cracking forum for all things Warriors and if you've been following it for a while, you will have seen some really good fall outs between posters. It all adds to the fun. You can sure though that if your arguments aren't thought out properly, you will be taken to task, it's even happened to me once a twice :lol: :lol:

Have a good time posting.
thrice
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

deancartwright1990

Post by deancartwright1990 »

if someones been watching or playing rugby for a year or 50(watching lol) everyone has an opionion some people agree some dont gettin fielden and hock back will be great hope he has learned from his mistakes
TrueBlueWarrior

Thanks for the advice to you all! I am sure I will raise some good points that you all agree with (well most of you) and some poor points in which I will learn lessons from. Enjoyed it so far, long may it continue similar to the Warriors being SL CHAMPIONS!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

I love reading other peoples opinions even if at times I do not respond to a post. My holidays are incomplete if I am unable to get to a computer.Now I have a Samsung Tab that will be going on holiday with me to ensure I do not miss anything.Such as post's like yours. It as certainly had a few responses so your post was certainly worth making.Some posters are far more knowledgeable than others and some use it to spout vitriol and bile.The ones posting this kind are usually the ones to ignore.Thanks for the post. :D
TrueBlueWarrior

KOOCH wrote:I love reading other peoples opinions even if at times I do not respond to a post. My holidays are incomplete if I am unable to get to a computer.Now I have a Samsung Tab that will be going on holiday with me to ensure I do not miss anything.Such as post's like yours. It as certainly had a few responses so your post was certainly worth making.Some posters are far more knowledgeable than others and some use it to spout vitriol and bile.The ones posting this kind are usually the ones to ignore.Thanks for the post. :D
Cheers Kooch, I take that as a compliment :D
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Just wonderin where Trueblue comes from. Artu also a Latics mon? :D