Leeds v Wire

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
jobo

Leeds v Wire

Post by jobo »

Just watching it now. Ablett is like a fish out of water. Playing second rowers at centre against a good centre is RL suicide.

Wire, good as they are, seem to be getting every bounce and Mr Childs has missed a couple of blatant high shots.
KOOCH

Re: Leeds v Wire

Post by KOOCH »

Yes Mr Childs sometimes makes you scratch your head in wonderment.No matter what I think re the Salary cap and the Wire I must confess that they are playing damned good rugby.They have run the Whino's ragged all evening. We shall have to be on top form against a team on this form.I do think with a little luck Eddie is going to have an heart attack with his adoration of the Wire.
jobo

Post by jobo »

KOOCH wrote:Yes Mr Childs sometimes makes you scratch your head in wonderment.No matter what I think re the Salary cap and the Wire I must confess that they are playing damned good rugby.They have run the Whino's ragged all evening. We shall have to be on top form against a team on this form.I do think with a little luck Eddie is going to have an heart attack with his adoration of the Wire.
Very true about hair dye:lol: :lol:

Got to say it, they look like we did last year.
Mr Stu

Post by Mr Stu »

Leeds were poor, for all but the last 10 minutes in the first half. Too many knock ons and poor discipline, some poor decisions from Childs but they seemed to spit their dummies out and lost it. Teams can not do that v wire, as they will just pick them apart. Wire were good but Leed's were poor.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

80 minutes discipline and focus to beat the Wire. That said, they have to hit a bad patch at some point!
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

jobo wrote:
Got to say it, they look like we did last year.
Great minds LOL Just said this on the post 'How to beat Wire'
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
jacko32

Post by jacko32 »

giants have beat them twice in super league this season already so there not unbeatable
as far as leeds are concerned its camalot in ruins too many second rate players and O,A,P's
the winky one

Post by the winky one »

Kittwazzer wrote:80 minutes discipline and focus to beat the Wire. That said, they have to hit a bad patch at some point!
Spot on KW...also ignore the hype and hysteria that is surrounding them at the moment by wiggy and co....mind over matter and all that eh? :roll:
platt-warrior

Post by platt-warrior »

the winky one wrote:
Kittwazzer wrote:80 minutes discipline and focus to beat the Wire. That said, they have to hit a bad patch at some point!
Spot on KW...also ignore the hype and hysteria that is surrounding them at the moment by wiggy and co....mind over matter and all that eh? :roll:
Wire are the best team in SL at the moment by a country mile
IMO disciplined,few errors,they will get worse,but we will improve.