South Stand Incident Monday Night

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Red Hot Mama

South Stand Incident Monday Night

Post by Red Hot Mama »

Why would you pay the money to go and watch a fantastic team and get yourself thrown out. I was hearing he head butted a female steward. Looked like he had kids with him as well.
Brian's Girl

FROM A TO B

Re: Another Idiot in the South Stand

Post by FROM A TO B »

He was certainly putting up a struggle.
Anyone know what kicked off?
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
wm_warrior

Post by wm_warrior »

Here reet you know fcuk all about what happened tonight , the lad in question is one off my lot , he did nothing at all wrong he tried to get back to hes seat after going down at halftime , as he came back up the stewards started being a dickhead with him , like they have been for a month or to , myself have been kicked out for trying to return back to my seat after halftime. ffs get a grip will you and dont comment till you know the full facts.
Wigan warriors 2010 engage superleague champions

wm_warrior

Post by wm_warrior »

Like i said. you know fcuk all. come back to me when you know the facts.

cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

I think we have to be very careful judging people. I did not see what happened bar the end result nor did 99% attending but an eye witness account taken from RLfans
the18thman wrote:He tried to return to his seat, but the steward refused him stating that there was no room, even though it was clear that the seat he was in was spare. he then continued to argue with the steward, to the point where he kicked him out. He refused this of course, and tried to get to his seat, but the steward tried to restrain him. He was out of order doing what he did, but the steward clearly knew he was sat there, and could see the spare place.
white elephant

Post by white elephant »

The reason i sit in the east stand and would never go in the south is because of the reserved seating they need to make the south stand the same! all this would have been avoided!!

WM_WARRIOR dont get so angry, i think alot of people would say that kicking out and head butting a steward (if thats what happend as i didnt see it) for what ever reason, is out of order. I know this person was one of your mates but unfortunately he or she will know more than likely face a stadium ban.
WIGAN TILL I DIE

wm_warrior

Post by wm_warrior »

Just like to say im sorry for getting angry last night and im sorry if i offended anyone. just not happy with people judging my mate when they dont know the facts.i dont know if he did head butt anyone but if he did he is out off order , i have spoken to the lad today and he cant even remember.

ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

wm_warrior wrote:Like i said. you know fcuk all. come back to me when you know the facts.
Not good is it?

Any fighting or abusive language/actions isn't called for for whatever reason against Stewards or the 4,000 fans in the South who one idiot spoils the entertainment for.

Suppose Wigan does have thick people living in it where the only way to sort things out is to be threatening. Nowt wrong with a bit of intelect and talking in resolving matters.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

wm_warrior wrote:Just like to say im sorry for getting angry last night and im sorry if i offended anyone. just not happy with people judging my mate when they dont know the facts.i dont know if he did head butt anyone but if he did he is out off order , i have spoken to the lad today and he cant even remember.
We were in the East stand & commented on how he seemed to be manhandled quite aggressively, even if he was being thrown out, the stewards did seem a bit overpowering! How many were there to throw one guy out?? If the guy had had a serious injury during the pushing & shoving what would have happened then?

I am not condoning what he did at all, & we don't need this in our game. But sometimes the stewards can be jobsworths!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

stewards are jobsworhts with a job to do , no offence could he not remember because he was alchol fueled r because he took a bump to his head.
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME