GRIX YEAMAN

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
the_Warrior_in_Brum

GRIX YEAMAN

Post by the_Warrior_in_Brum »

I haven't heard how Scott Grix is after his meeting with Kirk Yeaman on Sunday, I hope he is o.k.
What a tackle! there was absolutely no malice in the tackle, just perfect timing and focus. The only problem I have is with the referee or more precisely the third referee, cow towing to Kevin Browns pleas for a penalty just like that big girl John Wilkin.
You have just got to admire tackles like that.
Aaaa! I can just about remember a tackle I took which was similar to that, from the combined forces of Bobby Wonbon and Brian Hogan when diffusing a high kick. it didl't do me henny arm tho.
:roll:
THERE ARE TWO SECRETS TO GREAT WEALTH AND SUCCESS
FIRSTLY DON’T TELL ANYBODY EVERYTHING YOU KNOW…..
Wes

Re: GRIX YEAMAN

Post by Wes »

Yes firstly I hope Grix is ok Im sure they said he was and that he was just concussed, secondly what an excellent meaty tackle, thirdly never a penalty!
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Personally I think Kevin Brown disgraced himself. His team mate was panned out on the deck and all he was bothered about was a bloody penalty!
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

luke robinson made me laugh all you could hear was him saying "he's nearly dead, its gotta be a penalty he's nearly dead!"
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Not all he said. Eddie apologised for the 'industrial language'. Which of course prompted everyone to rewind to hear what he'd said cos they hadn't heard it!! :lol:
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

Kittwazzer wrote:Personally I think Kevin Brown disgraced himself. His team mate was panned out on the deck and all he was bothered about was a bloody penalty!
Like Wilkin, Brown and Robinson are a disgrace to the sport of Rugby League by attempting to dob in fellow players.
Shame on their attitude.
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

When Grix was falling did anyone else think that a Snake Charmer was controlling his body movements?
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:When Grix was falling did anyone else think that a Snake Charmer was controlling his body movements?
Glad you mentioned that. At the time, I thought Yeaman's 'offending hand' was steadying Grix on his way to the deck!