Ancient & Loyals caption

Information and Rules for new message board users, plus FAQs for many common topics. Check here to see if your question has already been answered before posting on other forums.
butt monkey

Ancient & Loyals caption

Post by butt monkey »

Is it me or can others not post?

Using chrome, for some reason the text from other users spreads the reply/quote access buttons to the far right and when you get the option to add your own comment the submit and preview buttons are not there
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
TrueBlueWarrior

Re: Ancient & Loyals caption

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

They are there keep scrolling right across!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:They are there keep scrolling right across!
I have :doz: and when I add my own comment both the submit and preview buttons have gone. I actually blame you for writing Figarooooo to long (as I think there was an issue with something similar to this last year) :lol:

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
TrueBlueWarrior

I didn't write figarooooo, and it annoyed me too ha! It puzzled me for ages cos wrote my caption and then took me ages to find the submit button but I scrolled to the right for a while and the preview and submit buttons were there! :roll:
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:I didn't write figarooooo, and it annoyed me too ha! It puzzled me for ages cos wrote my caption and then took me ages to find the submit button but I scrolled to the right for a while and the preview and submit buttons were there! :roll:
NO THEY ARE NOT!

I am not on about the reply and quote buttons, but the actual ones for posting your comments after you have written them in the box :eusa17:

I was asking and mentioned Chrome as my browser as it must be some sort of resizing problem

KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

Butt monkey you are correct the submit button is not on my page scrolling left right up or down. And I am using firefox! javascript:emoticon(':D')
TrueBlueWarrior

butt monkey wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote:I didn't write figarooooo, and it annoyed me too ha! It puzzled me for ages cos wrote my caption and then took me ages to find the submit button but I scrolled to the right for a while and the preview and submit buttons were there! :roll:
NO THEY ARE NOT!

I am not on about the reply and quote buttons, but the actual ones for posting your comments after you have written them in the box :eusa17:

I was asking and mentioned Chrome as my browser as it must be some sort of resizing problem
Ok butt monkey calm down, here is your dummy put it back in your pram, I was only trying to help!
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
butt monkey wrote:
NO THEY ARE NOT!

Ok butt monkey calm down, here is your dummy put it back in your pram, I was only trying to help!
No you weren't - you were trying to be a smart alec and make out I didn't or hadn't bothered to scroll right

josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Is it okay now BM? :)
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
TrueBlueWarrior

BM if I was trying to be a smart alec then surely I would have posted something along the lines of 'I know how to do it and you don't', not offered you advice which fair enough didn't help but at least I tried, tell you what I won't offer again if you are going to be this touchy next time!