Ancient & Loyals caption

Information and Rules for new message board users, plus FAQs for many common topics. Check here to see if your question has already been answered before posting on other forums.
butt monkey

Re: Ancient & Loyals caption

Post by butt monkey »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:BM if I was trying to be a smart alec then surely I would have posted something along the lines of 'I know how to do it and you don't', not offered you advice which fair enough didn't help but at least I tried, tell you what I won't offer again if you are going to be this touchy next time!
Well IF you had bothered to actually READ what I had posted I had already mentioned:
Is it me or can others not post?

Using chrome, for some reason the text from other users spreads the reply/quote access buttons to the far right and when you get the option to add your own comment the submit and preview buttons are not there
This tells you I am not stupid enough to simply forget to scroll to the right as you intimated not once, but twice before your unnecessary bile about "spitting dummies out". This was a matter of not being able to submit replies (unfortunately something you are rather adept at :wink: )
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

BM becareful you will soon be running out of dummies, calm down! Your taking yourself and the posts far too seriously! You know what Frankie says? :roll:
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
TrueBlueWarrior

butt monkey wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote:BM if I was trying to be a smart alec then surely I would have posted something along the lines of 'I know how to do it and you don't', not offered you advice which fair enough didn't help but at least I tried, tell you what I won't offer again if you are going to be this touchy next time!
Well IF you had bothered to actually READ what I had posted I had already mentioned:
Is it me or can others not post?

Using chrome, for some reason the text from other users spreads the reply/quote access buttons to the far right and when you get the option to add your own comment the submit and preview buttons are not there
This tells you I am not stupid enough to simply forget to scroll to the right as you intimated not once, but twice before your unnecessary bile about "spitting dummies out". This was a matter of not being able to submit replies (unfortunately something you are rather adept at :wink: )
As I have already said I made a mistake but was only trying to help and I apologise for that but, as for reading posts properly you obviously don't because you thought that I had posted the 'figarooooo' caption, which I didn't, so we all make mistakes eh? Let's just leave it there now your blood pressure must be high enough as it is!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Blame me.

Enough! :lol:

kiss (tongues) and make up please.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
TrueBlueWarrior

I don't hold grudges and apologised in an earlier post but BM wouldn't let it go. Anyway hope he has now, no need to fall out, life is too short!
the winky one

Post by the winky one »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:I don't hold grudges and apologised in an earlier post but BM wouldn't let it go. Anyway hope he has now, no need to fall out, life is too short!
:eusa3: :eusa3: :eusa3: