wiganers always boo leeds players from now on

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Kittwazzer

Re: wiganers always boo leeds players from now on

Post by Kittwazzer »

I agree Josie. The match venue should be determined by the make up of the squad. Do that and Yorkshire won't see another game anytime soon!
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

They are just a bunch of petty minded jealous inbreds.

Can't wait for next time we play the Whino's.

boo cos your jealous, you only boo cos your jealous, boo cos your jealous, you only boo cos your jealous.
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
missyme65

Post by missyme65 »

Like many I was supporting the wiganer with the ball and wincing tht noone got nocked about too much.
The idea of anyone booing a player, playing for his country, seems pretty disgusting to me and as such it tells me they arent fans at all just idiots.
I wont boo any player(even lee briers) so wont lower myself to the pond life's level

I whole heartedly agree never again should an international be played in Yorks, there are neutral grounds, even footie stadiums that would be better.
Leeds Whino's have once again shown their true sad colours
softy southerner finds the holy grail...
michael inch stoke

Post by michael inch stoke »

Absolutely disgusting to boo an English player, but not surprised by the arrogant Leeds scumbags. The RFL should not hold another game like these at Headingley for a long while.

Shite ground, shite fans :angry: :angry:
bill.inger

Post by bill.inger »

Lots of jubilation on Redvee.com as well 'cos one of their players dumped Sam on his head. What's wrong with these people?
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

bill.inger wrote:Lots of jubilation on Redvee.com as well 'cos one of their players dumped Sam on his head. What's wrong with these people?
Bill I must admit I didn't read all 8 pages but I didn't think the comment about Meli's tackle on Sam was all that bad. If it had been Lima on Briers, we would be cheering as well! :lol:
Sam Panapa ate me pie

Post by Sam Panapa ate me pie »

I work in Leeds and they are awful fans, full of excuses and cannot admit any failings on the part of Leeds players.

No one in work would admit when McGuire(?) took out Pat last year... not that it mattered in the end.

Funnily enough I was telling a mate who was up visiting how people from Leeds have this weird sense of entitlement in Rugby and in our round balled disadvantaged relative and as I was telling him a news story came on telly where they were talking about QPR going up I think and they interviewed a Leeds fan who said they shouldnt have been allowed to go up and punished severely because Leeds had for financial irregularity... booo sob sob sob... summed up the weird attitude Leeds' fans have in sports. They think they are a huge city with huge teams but don't realise that view isn't shared outside Leeds. Bitter and humourless fans.

But...... I wont stoop to their level and boo any Leeds players. Good on Peacock for attacking the Leeds 'fans'.... and for having a pop at Mason.

One of the great things about Rugby League is sometimes it does feel like a big family across all teams and we all have stories to back that up but Leeds aren't really part of it, no one likes them and they are resentful to everyone. They are the d1ckhead cousin who's been in prison and turns up pissed to family dos and shouts their head off and squares up to your 82yr old great Uncle. Leeds: An unwelcome member of the family.

Cas tommorow for a couple of pints in the Shoulder of Mutton and enjoy a match at another traditional, respectful team with good fans from my experiences in Cas Vegas and the best away ground in SL!

Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Sam Panapa ate me pie wrote: They are the d1ckhead cousin who's been in prison and turns up pissed to family dos and shouts their head off and squares up to your 82yr old great Uncle. Leeds: An unwelcome member of the family.
Shouldn't this be on the Chizzy Gerrard thread? You've defined the old guy perfectly! :lol:
trotski_tgwu

Post by trotski_tgwu »

Instead of Booing the Leeds Players and their Fans at our next meeting for Booing Sam, Why not Sing "Are You Scotsmen in Discuise" "Are You Scotsmen in Disciuse"

:lol: :wink: :lol:

Workers of the World Unite.
You have nothing to loose but your Chains.
Karl Marx

josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

trotski_tgwu wrote:Instead of Booing the Leeds Players and their Fans at our next meeting for Booing Sam, Why not Sing "Are You Scotsmen in Discuise" "Are You Scotsmen in Disciuse"

:lol: :wink: :lol:

:conf:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan