New TV Deal?

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
TrueBlueWarrior

Re: New TV Deal?

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Interesting add-on about Hock as well.
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

I did tell you re Hock. Even if Tuson had not been banned he would have been in the 17.
TrueBlueWarrior

I never doubted you CP.
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

cpwigan wrote:I did tell you re Hock. Even if Tuson had not been banned he would have been in the 17.
I hope it doesn't backfire on us. We'd never hear the end of it from the moral high ground!
TrueBlueWarrior

Kittwazzer wrote:
cpwigan wrote:I did tell you re Hock. Even if Tuson had not been banned he would have been in the 17.
I hope it doesn't backfire on us. We'd never hear the end of it from the moral high ground!
It will not backfire Kittwazzer, have faith.
Wes

Post by Wes »

I really think sky love our game now! Lets hope they help us market it better, when does Irn Bru run out I hate their ads it makes us look cheep and orange.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Great news :) now all we need is for ITV/Granada to take over the Challenge Cup! The Beeb are not particularly interested & rarely advertise any of the rounds or promote the game as far as I'm concerned :(
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Wes

Post by Wes »

Yes I hate that the SL Show has no time consistency on the beeb!