Bad taste

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Kev

Bad taste

Post by Kev »

I have just been reading the St Helens message board. I have come across a posting which is disgusting and libellous regarding Adrian Lam.
On our message board any thing which upsets other supporters get's blocked (the joke about the saints fan and the wigan athletic fan).
I feel very offended by the Lam posting by "Crispy Ambulance" and have emailed the St Helens club to say so ,I would like to ask others to do so as well.
These sites are for freindly banter between supporters not slurs on inividuals (players or supporters)
Sorry for the rant
Wigan for the GF
rach15

Re: Bad taste

Post by rach15 »

What were they saying?
O'loughlins number 1 fan!!
Kev

Re: Re: Bad taste

Post by Kev »

Kev

Re: Re: Re: Bad taste

Post by Kev »

Bulletin board
Vicki

Re: Re: Re: Re: Bad taste

Post by Vicki »

It's a bit sad and pathetic but to be honest, whoever wrote it has been berated by his/her fellow Saints fans now and it seems to be mutually agreed that it's just trash.

To avoid being offended in future, I would only suggest not reading subjects titled 'Lam rumour' on a Saints message board! You just know it ain't going to be pretty!
MrsLam

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bad taste

Post by MrsLam »

They were making up rumours about I think it was cassidy :| two year ago saying he did exactly the same, its probably the same person, but no one seems to be taking them on.
I saw cunningham in toys R us today, didn't know whether to smile at him or just pretend i didn't know him, so i smiled.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
John M

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bad ta...

Post by John M »

To be honest,i heard this a while back from quite a few Aussies.Wether or not its true is another matter.
Monie is God!

Long live Monie the king!!
AJ

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ba...

Post by AJ »

lmao

its a pathetic rumour anyway, consdiering some of the disgusting and plain sick rumours we have had to put up with in the past

so what IF he has, half the population has proably done it opr at least considered doing it in there lives

pamela anderson anyone??
Tipstar Champion 2002 !!!
John M

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re...

Post by John M »

I must say,id do the same myself given the chance.What a job,getting paid for that!!
Monie is God!

Long live Monie the king!!
rach15

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re...

Post by rach15 »

Have they got nout else to do except make up ridiculus rumours!
O'loughlins number 1 fan!!