Is anyone else

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
StarAndy

Re: Is anyone else

Post by StarAndy »

Matthew wrote:I hate wire for blatantly ignoring the salary cap, for briers (easily one of most punchable people in the world), the way that they get away with murder on the pitch and how eddie is so in love with them. I hate the fact that since they won the CC a couple of times, they suddenly think they are top dogs. I hate the way they whine to the ref. Oh and I hate their coach - a smug, slimy rat

I hate leeds for cheating, for ablett's tackle on Sam, for maguire's pull on George and then being all hurty bottom about his injury. I hate how they constantly whine to the ref. I hate them for the way that they get away with murder at the disciplinary (senior's kick on Joel). Oh and I hate their last 3 coaches (their previous one particularly).

I do hate stains, but that is down to the rivalry. I hated long, but I didn't hate Cunningham once he retired. I can't stand wilkin or wellens; but I am glad when they are playing and we beat them.
Mathew do you think you might have issues :evil:

cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

I hate Wire far more in the Tony Barrow coached Les Boyd, Paul Cullen playing era.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Matthew wrote:I hate wire for blatantly ignoring the salary cap, for briers (easily one of most punchable people in the world), the way that they get away with murder on the pitch and how eddie is so in love with them. I hate the fact that since they won the CC a couple of times, they suddenly think they are top dogs. I hate the way they whine to the ref. Oh and I hate their coach - a smug, slimy rat

I hate leeds for cheating, for ablett's tackle on Sam, for maguire's pull on George and then being all hurty bottom about his injury. I hate how they constantly whine to the ref. I hate them for the way that they get away with murder at the disciplinary (senior's kick on Joel). Oh and I hate their last 3 coaches (their previous one particularly).

I do hate stains, but that is down to the rivalry. I hated long, but I didn't hate Cunningham once he retired. I can't stand wilkin or wellens; but I am glad when they are playing and we beat them.
Just how I feel Matt too :cool:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

I hate Briers with a passion, so hate Wire.
Unfortunately they are playing some brilliant rugby at the mo.
Can't realy see anyone but them challenging us at the end of the season.
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

It bugs me most on Wire with the Smith & Smith scenario.
IMO on his own brother Tony wouldnt be anywhere near as effective as Wire's position portrays.
As for players (current & past), I detest cheap shot merchants Cunningham and Wilkin the most, but Briers is a nuicance factor, and I cant understand why he hasnt been taken out in games before now.
michael inch stoke

Post by michael inch stoke »

Wire and Saints are way behind the hate stakes compared to how much I detest Leeds scum!! :angry: :angry:
the winky one

Post by the winky one »

Saints always seemed to have players that you wanted to thump when you were watching them. Sculthorpe,Long,Nickle,
Hooper,Northey,Pryce,Cooper,Matautia and of course Martyn and Goulding to name a few.
Apart from Wilkin, they don't seem to get players like that any more so I don't hate them as much.

Now it's Mozzer and Briers who cop the flack..Perhaps I'm
going soft in my old age eh??!!. :blush: :blush: