David Hodgson

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
TrueBlueWarrior

David Hodgson

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Signed 3 year deal at Hull KR.
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
josie andrews

Re: David Hodgson

Post by josie andrews »

He is from Hull originally.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Good little signing for Hull KR I think, he is pretty consistent in terms of getting tries.
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:Good little signing for Hull KR I think, he is pretty consistent in terms of getting tries.
I always liked him when he played for us.

He got a very bad broken leg in the first game v Widnes & was out for the full the season after that.

They didn't give him enough time to get over that injury & he was released the same year as the club released a further 7 or 8 players.

This was the downfall in our next season as we had released the core of our experienced players. Farrell, O'Connor, Lam & Craig Smith were just four of the players.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan