Tommorow

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ChrisA

Tommorow

Post by ChrisA »

Everyone who can, get down to the Willows and support our team, if we win we will go 6th and into the playoff places, if we lose we go 4th from bottom and only 4 points above a relegation place, its a very big game tommorow.
So anyone who can, get off your ass, dont watch it on T.V, go out and give the team your support, becasue they sure as hell need it.
standishcat

Re: Tommorow

Post by standishcat »

I'm very very annoyed that yet again I won't be going to an away game. :( Armchair will have to do. But London, I WILL be there lol! :D

Come on WIGAN!
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

standishcat posted:
I'm very very annoyed that yet again I won't be going to an away game. :( Armchair will have to do. But London, I WILL be there lol! :D

Come on WIGAN!
come on we need u get off your ass as they say and get down there i can fit 1 more in my car :wink:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

There's 7 of us coming down from Whitehaven so shame on anyone that doesn't go from Wigan, barring those poor students with no money!
Tom_McCooey

Post by Tom_McCooey »

Some poor students with no money scab of their folks lol! I owe them about 200 quid worth of tickets now!
Wigan 'til I die.
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

Just tell them its for a good cause! They're making a young boys dream come true or something random like that.
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

mrs_carney posted:
Just tell them its for a good cause! They're making a young boys dream come true or something random like that.
hope our dreams come true 2 morrow :alie:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

give them a cheer for me .it,s tv and armchair i,m afraid.but aleast i can watch on tv as i,m not due in work till 8 o,clock.hope you all have a good day especially around 1.40
standishcat

Post by standishcat »

Well it was armchair and pizza for me watching the game, always a good combination! :blush:
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

I didn't even get the privelidge of an arm chair so count yourself lucky! Been throwing my guts up since Friday night (think it was the psychic knowledge that Saints would win) til yesterday. Even if I had been able to go today I think someone would have had to roll me out at the end. I'm absolutely shattered.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!