Food in South Stand Bar

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Red Hot Mama

Food in South Stand Bar

Post by Red Hot Mama »

Seeing as kick off was at 3pm today (my usual Sunday lunch time!) I missed out on my roast and was a bit peckish. We went into the South Stand bar after the game. While waiting for Rads to come in I decided to have a pie. It was the most disgusting thing I have eaten in a long time. The bottom of the pie was burnt black and the bottom of the filling was stuck to the burnt pastry. I went had handed it back to them. I was quite afraid they would offer me a replacement. One thing is for sure I will not buy another one from there. Has anyone else suffered from this complaint
Brian's Girl

cpwigan

Re: Food in South Stand Bar

Post by cpwigan »

Across the Stadia you find this with the pies which are not great quality anyway but are IMO reheated and reheated so you end up with a black/dark brown burnt to chipboard consistency pie bottom.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

I've never purchased any food on match day :exc:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

josie andrews wrote:I've never purchased any food on match day :exc:
Stopped buying Stadia food myself too. The quality is awful.
Kiwiseddon

Post by Kiwiseddon »

The SSB always does a special on matchdays for about £3.50 which always seems OK to me and very cheap for what it is.
"K"

"But look at, look at Lydon go here...Remniscent of those two great tries when he won the Lance Todd... He's got Hanley inside him. He's going all the way..........."