Home shirt

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Leyther Pie

Home shirt

Post by Leyther Pie »

I am looking at buying the home kit but the online shop isnt showing the adult top to buy. Anyone know why?
I've never felt more like singing the Blues
When the Wiganers win and the Leythers lose.
trotski_tgwu

Re: Home shirt

Post by trotski_tgwu »

Leyther Pie wrote:I am looking at buying the home kit but the online shop isnt showing the adult top to buy. Anyone know why?
Might be they have none left Danny, i managed to get a youths away one that fitted np but all home ones in that size were sold out

Workers of the World Unite.
You have nothing to loose but your Chains.
Karl Marx

jolleymike

Post by jolleymike »

Sports direct online £30 ordered on Sunday came today along with the biggest tea cup I've ever seen as a free gift.

Cheers sports direct coz I tried everywhere on sunday for a top
100% Warrior

Post by 100% Warrior »

I phoned the club shop today, no home shirts in adult medium. I have ordered from Sports Direct too, just hope it arrives in time for the big day!! :D Club shop said they only had the away shirt in that size, didn't want that one as it's blue ... the colour of the opposition!!
the winky one

Post by the winky one »

trotski_tgwu wrote:
Leyther Pie wrote:I am looking at buying the home kit but the online shop isnt showing the adult top to buy. Anyone know why?
Might be they have none left Danny, i managed to get a youths away one that fitted np but all home ones in that size were sold out
Speaking of shirts, does anyone know when we find
out who gets to wear their home colours on Saturday?
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

the winky one wrote:
trotski_tgwu wrote:
Don't think there should be a problem with us playing in our home strip. There isn't exactly a colour clash with Leeds!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Leyther Pie

Post by Leyther Pie »

is the sizing the same as the wcc shirt or not?
I've never felt more like singing the Blues
When the Wiganers win and the Leythers lose.
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

the winky one wrote:
trotski_tgwu wrote:
Would be more difficult to ref if the Whino's played in their home shirts and we were forced to wear our away strip.
100% Warrior

Post by 100% Warrior »

Leyther Pie wrote:is the sizing the same as the wcc shirt or not?
I bleedin' hope so as I've ordered the same size as my WCC shirt, would be odd if the same firm had differing sizes for an adult medium shirt?!?
100% Warrior

Post by 100% Warrior »

I know I'm probably wasting my time but does anyone know where I can get a home shirt in adult medium by tomorrow. Sports Direct have let me down by only telling me tonight that they didn't even have the shirt in stock, this after I'd been waiting since Monday for my order to be shipped and after numerous calls which advised that I'd receive my shirt in time!! :angry: