Warrington Game Sold Out

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
gpartin

Re: Warrington Game Sold Out

Post by gpartin »

I got my tickets on Monday night so if Wigan did send some back it wasn't all of them.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

First Try Tickle

Post by First Try Tickle »

Still 2 threads on this subject.

It now looks like Wigan got thier allocation, but after season ticket sales finished, they then sent back some of the allocation, but held some back for general public. I got mine Tuesday morning, but Warrington had already announced they had a few hundred available for the west stand.

So there will be a few hundred wire in our end, and if you check the forums it seems they plan to cause problems.

onedego

Post by onedego »

a little tip off to cheshire police could be in order... Ooo, send the Wire Operating costs up. LOL
kick it int duggie again

Post by kick it int duggie again »

seriously some Wire fans are deranged, watch out folks.
stevethegas

Post by stevethegas »

I find myself with an unexpected spare £18 ticket for the West stand. A couple of you above have been looking, so send a personal email if you want it.
I shall be there on Sunday and shouting my lungs out for the boys. This end of season isn't good for the coronaries!

Separately, I obviously go to different games from the ones where there's trouble and strife. Never had a bother at Warrington or anywhere else come to that. Yes I'm gutted when we lose, but it's going to happen now and then. Perhaps a smile and a joke are less aggressive. And I do love watching this great game of ours, and especially Wigan. Let's not be too holier than thou of Warrington. There are a few lunatics sporting cherry and white too and they do our club no favours.
Stevethegas