Peertopeer streaming

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
popularmon

Peertopeer streaming

Post by popularmon »

Alreet kids, does anyone know any peertopeer streaming sites? Obviously I just use them for keeping upto date with the fixtures and results ;0)
cpwigan

Re: Peertopeer streaming

Post by cpwigan »

Forgive my ignorance but what are peertopeer streams? are they different from normal streaming?
popularmon

Post by popularmon »

cook123

Post by cook123 »

i use first row if u type in google it's normally top result, however if u are using it to view nrl games u can sign up to an online betting site and it streams every game, u just need to have a credit balance of at least £5.
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

cpwigan wrote:Forgive my ignorance but what are peertopeer streams? are they different from normal streaming?
Depends what you mean by normal streams. Some streams (Justin tv for example) are like YouTube where the data comes from a server/uploader and is not dependent on the number of users whereas P2P streams speed up with more users because you share data with them.. Similar to downloading from Diwana/ATT in CP speak. With p2p streams you usually get more buffeting with less users and if number of users is too low you probably won't be able to watch.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

There's me thinking about my dusted love of geomorphology
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
donny

Post by donny »

MyPremium.TV sky 1 to4 bbc 1&2 plus a few others brilliant sight. I live abroad and use it all the time,
reception very good good luck Donny
southern warrrior

Post by southern warrrior »

myp2p.eu is the best i have ever used i live in oz an use for nrl and super league plus motorcycling on eurosport, its down at the mo but im sure it'll be back up soon..
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

southern warrrior wrote:myp2p.eu is the best i have ever used i live in oz an use for nrl and super league plus motorcycling on eurosport, its down at the mo but im sure it'll be back up soon..
Agreed, the boxing forum is brill on there too, Jakkups fight download thread is bob on!!
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."