Lynch Signs for Hull FC

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Wigan_forever1985

Lynch Signs for Hull FC

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

when i first saw the headline i thought "why the hell didnt we go in for him?!" but after reading the first line saying
"significant" six-figure fee.
I thought again. I like lynch he's a good workhorse but surely not worth that kinda dosh!
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
BigJeffLima

Re: Lynch Signs for Hull FC

Post by BigJeffLima »

i really like lynch hes a good english forward who will get stuck in and is a fair player
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

BigJeffLima wrote:i really like lynch hes a good english forward who will get stuck in and is a fair player
He was a useful player at Castleford, but has been on a slow decline since joining the Bulls. Now a poor 33 year old prop. What on Earth enticed Hull to sign him after just adding O'Carroll? (bet he's "gutted" - from Wigan reserve to Hull reserve in 2 weeks lol)
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
Mr Stu

Post by Mr Stu »

Speaking to my mate who is a big Bulls fan, he cant stand him, and thinks he is very overrated. I think he is better then that but I don't think that he is anything special. workhorse but we have better.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Mr Stu wrote:Speaking to my mate who is a big Bulls fan, he cant stand him, and thinks he is very overrated. I think he is better then that but I don't think that he is anything special. workhorse but we have better.
I concur