wnac

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
billyboy

Re: wnac

Post by billyboy »

robjoenz posted:
billyboy posted:
Well said Fraggle. WNAC is obviously a Rugby fan through & through
I wouldn't say that... he was the first to jump ship and find delight in saying I told you so and when everything happened that he wanted he said he wouldn't watch us again!
In that case, sincere apologies. I missed that bit. If he has gone over to the kick & rush merchants it doesn't say much for his taste.
Paul Cullen's eaten my dictionary!
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

robjoenz posted:
billyboy posted:
Well said Fraggle. WNAC is obviously a Rugby fan through & through
I wouldn't say that... he was the first to jump ship and find delight in saying I told you so and when everything happened that he wanted he said he wouldn't watch us again!
I've been over this many times before, but here we go again.....
IMO the reason he left the site was because of the abusive post he received. I know he has dished some out on occasion but nothing like the post that he received from one of the "hangers on" who doesn't constuctively comment but just has a pack mentality.

I saw this post before wnac, moaned like hell about it, but it was allowed to remain. He logged on, presumably saw the post, and said his goodbies.

You have all missed his parting shot. His mention of joining Latics has been the ultimate windup IMO.
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

what is your definition of a hanger on.i understand your pack comment but not the hanger on part. i enjoyed his comments though he was a bit miserable, surely with the arrival of millie he should have hung about, he could have scored a few i told you so,s
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

waterside glens posted:
what is your definition of a hanger on.i understand your pack comment but not the hanger on part. i enjoyed his comments though he was a bit miserable, surely with the arrival of millie he should have hung about, he could have scored a few i told you so,s
I was referring to a description I gave in a previous post. I suppose by hanger on and pack mentality I meant one and the same thing.
waterside glens

i would call a hanger on the same as a glory supporter who jumps ship after a couple of defeats but always turns up for cup finals etc. another species we used to get at football matches was the fur coat brigade who always get the best seats at big games but couldn,t name a player
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

waterside glens posted:
i would call a hanger on the same as a glory supporter who jumps ship after a couple of defeats but always turns up for cup finals etc. another species we used to get at football matches was the fur coat brigade who always get the best seats at big games but couldn,t name a player
I understand and that's your perogative. By "hanger on" I didn't mean in a supporter context, but someone who wasn't contributing to the debate but was sitting on the fringes taking potshots at people with opposing opinions. (Really wish I hadn't used the phrase now though!!)
waterside glens

okey dokey got ya now