Amos Roberts

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ancientnloyal

Re: Amos Roberts

Post by ancientnloyal »

ian.birchall wrote:[quote="Who is to say they have not Ian?
CP, are you trying to say the same was true about Fielden as he has been the only other long term injury? You are beginning to believe your own paranoia.[/quote]

Fielden is different isnt he? He trained too hard and got injured again.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
brynmon

Post by brynmon »

Leave CP alone!!! Only 685 t0 go!!! 20000 yay :devi:
brynmon

Post by brynmon »

Sorry 385 I'm not a school teacher!!!!!!!!!!! :)
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

brynmon wrote:Sorry 385 I'm not a school teacher!!!!!!!!!!! :)
or educated?
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Kittwazzer wrote:A&L. You completely lose me with your pictures! :roll:
He's giving a "plug" to his YouTube videos :)
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
markill

Post by markill »

If it can happen at Man United with Hargreaves then it can happen at Wigan with Roberts. Even Medical experts aren't impervious to making mistakes or having second opinions question their work. We are all human, we all make mistakes. The key is learning from them - i'm sure wigan won't leave a player on the scrap heap again without getting all the opinions possible under the current regime.

If its happened before it might be that we have a problem as we aren't learning from it, but i'm sure its happened to many people in many areas of life not just sport where a second medical opinion is different fromt he first.

This points to the issue that we shouldn't be calling people idiots because of their opinions on here either. You're entitled to a wrong opinion. Why be personal anyway?
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Given what cp has said about the club being aware that another operation is required - why has amos been told he has no future at wigan? Surely, after this op, he may return to full form?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

ian.birchall wrote:
CP, are you trying to say the same was true about Fielden as he has been the only other long term injury? You are beginning to believe your own paranoia.
A nunmber have been brought back too soon, only for their injury to recur - Mossop & O'Carroll, for example, and most recently Ben Cross.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Mike he was told that before he sought a second opinion on his injury. I believe IL is very unhappy with the whole saga.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

ian.birchall wrote:[quote="Who is to say they have not Ian?
CP, are you trying to say the same was true about Fielden as he has been the only other long term injury? You are beginning to believe your own paranoia.[/quote]

I have never said anything about Fielden because I do not know just as you do not know either. If I post something I post what I know to be true.

Very easy test Ian, print your posts out, take them to Amos Roberts and say this is my opinion am I right or wrong and will be at best embarassed.

If I know about other players I will tell you if I don't I will not hence my reply. No paranoia here just the truth.