Amos Roberts

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cpwigan

Re: Amos Roberts

Post by cpwigan »

Re Warrior DP, let me just say I have my doubts about why you suddenly appeared and motive BUT if you ever meet me in person you can find out if it is an empty promise or not.

Personally, I think you have ulterior motives for jumping on this thread.
warriordp

Post by warriordp »

cpwigan wrote:Re Warrior DP, let me just say I have my doubts about why you suddenly appeared and motive BUT if you ever meet me in person you can find out if it is an empty promise or not.

What the hell you going on about now re appearance and motive and empty threats .Are you paranoid as well as a bully? I may not post often ,but have been a member since 2006 so i hav nt just appeared NO... wind your neck in its very unlikely you will ever meet me and if you keep threatening what you are going to do then i WILL take further action re the right authorities ..Threatening violence will not be tolerated by me and niether should it be tolerated by the moderators of this site,no matter how many post s you have made...
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

warriordp wrote:
cpwigan wrote:Re Warrior DP, let me just say I have my doubts about why you suddenly appeared and motive BUT if you ever meet me in person you can find out if it is an empty promise or not.

What the hell you going on about now re appearance and motive and empty threats .Are you paranoid as well as a bully? I may not post often ,but have been a member since 2006 so i hav nt just appeared NO... wind your neck in its very unlikely you will ever meet me and if you keep threatening what you are going to do then WILL take further action re the right authorities ..Threatening violence will not be tolerated by me and niether should it be tolerated by the moderators of this site,no matter how many post s you have made...
:lol: Maybe you should think in future before you falsely accuse people of being racist. I have a simple rule of thumb. I only post on the internet what I would be prepared to say face to face. Keep backtracking.

I am not going to waste my time finding the quotes for you BUT they exist. Even this week, similar statements were made re polynesian players I.E past stereotyping

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/leag ... 1kzf4.html

Like I said I am old and wise enough and have been using the net long enough to smell a rat.

Carry on crying :lol:
warriordp

Post by warriordp »

cpwigan wrote:
warriordp wrote:

What the hell you going on about now re appearance and motive and empty threats .Are you paranoid as well as a bully? I may not post often ,but have been a member since 2006 so i hav nt just appeared NO... wind your neck in its very unlikely you will ever meet me and if you keep threatening what you are going to do then WILL take further action re the right authorities ..Threatening violence will not be tolerated by me and niether should it be tolerated by the moderators of this site,no matter how many post s you have made...
:lol: Maybe you should think in future before you falsely accuse people of being racist. I have a simple rule of thumb. I only post on the internet what I would be prepared to say face to face. Keep backtracking.

I am not going to waste my time finding the quotes for you BUT they exist. Even this week, similar statements were made re polynesian players I.E past stereotyping

Like I said I am old and wise enough and have been using the net long enough to smell a rat.

latest post just proves what type of person you are ,read back becaause as i stated i did not call you a racist so have no need to back track .Glad you find it funny ..
TonyH

Post by TonyH »

warriordp wrote:
cpwigan wrote:
warriordp wrote: What the hell you going on about now re appearance and motive and empty threats .Are you paranoid as well as a bully? I may not post often ,but have been a member since 2006 so i hav nt just appeared NO... wind your neck in its very unlikely you will ever meet me and if you keep threatening what you are going to do then WILL take further action re the right authorities ..Threatening violence will not be tolerated by me and niether should it be tolerated by the moderators of this site,no matter how many post s you have made...

latest post just proves what type of person you are ,read back becaause as i stated i did not call you a racist so have no need to back track .Glad you find it funny ..
Not being funny or anything BUT, I find that a lot of times these days people jump on a witch hunt and accuse ppl of certain things rather than looking at what they actually meant. I've known and respected CP for a long time and I know exactly what he means when he talks about confidence players. Liam Farrell on one hand has had some hard loving from Madge to up his game and he has, that obviously works for Faz but other players are different like Amos who intotally agree plays better when he is confident in his own ability.

On the other hand though perhaps time and his age are against him especially with the position he plays.

*turns stick around* got the right end now?
Up The Mont!
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

to cpwigan i think
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Wes

Post by Wes »

I was in the Army for 5 years I played RL for regiments and my Corp, I have had the great privelidge of playing with and against a lot of Fijian's I know they would agree with my next statement without any bother! They are in the main gentle GIANTS who make great Rugby players the backs are extremely fast and the forwards massive and VERY HARD however they are generaly lazy!

Not racist or stereotypical its what I have experienced, there is a difference between them and I am 100% confident CP is speaking on the same lines his knowledge is from his experience whether thats direct or indirect it doesnt really matter.

Also a lot of the regular posters on here do tend to stick up for each other but thats because we know or have an idea what everybody is like and what they are about but more so than that their opinions are respected!
Wes

Post by Wes »

Hahahaha I have had many a good drink with the fijians, I used to ask one lad to bring us some rum over from his home stint, jesus they do good rum! Yes they are awesome people, best thing I ever saw was in a nightclub some travellers started picking on one of our smaller wingers about 11 fijians cleaned the place up shall we say! I would also say the best 1 and 1 fight I have ever seen was between a ghurka and a fijian on an open day after a beer to much! Day after they where back to being mates but yes alcohol and Fijian mix but not very well.

What corp was you in and when did you leave?
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

I'm a racist homophobic gingerist
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

Wes

Post by Wes »

Yes tend to agree . . . I was in REME as a VM left in 2008.