Re: Wigan & Leeds again

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

Hahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahha
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

Lets hope we smash the stains and then kick the shite of those yorkshire whingers.Lets end those inane chants of yorkshire yorkshire yorkshire.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

We have to get there yet!
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

We have a very tough game tomorrow obviously but WE WILL WIN, then WE WILL BEAT Leeds in the GF, hope some doubters have got some belief back.
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

20 League Titles!!
Oh the video possibilities!

as cpwigan says this time tomorrow I am hoping to be on the rfl website getting the best possible ticket :)
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

I did say on a previous post that we would definitely beat cats and we did and I followed it up by saying that a lot can happen between now and the GF and so far I have been proven right, long may it continue.
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

Chickens & hatching must be words of the moment I think!
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
pie eater and proud of it

Post by pie eater and proud of it »

How sweet it all is..... bet you wish you worked in Warrington like I do :D :D :D :D
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

I was getting worried as I have had my tickets for a long long time. When you purchase tickets from the RFL you then get fabulous offers if you purchase early for the next year final. So I did.

However, as Wire showed if you take other teams for granted you can get scorched. Hopefully, we learned our lesson and play finals RL which is what is required.
100% Warrior

Post by 100% Warrior »

I think we need to come flying out of the blocks tomorrow, I think the week off showed with the Wolves tonight as it took them a while to get into their stride. I'm sure we'll improve from our last performance against Saints, but will they as well?