Wire Scum V Leed Whino's

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
trotski_tgwu

Wire Scum V Leed Whino's

Post by trotski_tgwu »

Well done to Leeds for Beating not only the Scum Wire but also That Currupt neandathole Ganson What a Tube he is the fat shinheaded Barsteward. So much for fair play and good refereeing decisions. What a farce in terms of RL

Well just the hubcap for the Wire the Diddy trophy.

Workers of the World Unite.
You have nothing to loose but your Chains.
Karl Marx

KOOCH

Re: Wire Scum V Leed Whino's

Post by KOOCH »

Got to be one of the most entertaining games of Rugby League I have seen all season.It must be utterly heartbreaking for Grecian 2000 man Eddie.Brave decision by Ian Smith not to give the King try.Obviously Red Hall never got to him or the brown envelope never reached his door step in time to influence the game. :D
warriorwal

Post by warriorwal »

yes seeing the scum balling was class see yer briers and morley hahahahahah
highland convert

Post by highland convert »

Ok lads, calm down. Go round your grannies and make sure they are tucked up same and well. :doz:
trotski_tgwu

Post by trotski_tgwu »

Ooooooooooooow Ps
Oooooooooooooooooooow
W*nky W*nky
W*nky W*nky
W*nky Warrington
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Workers of the World Unite.
You have nothing to loose but your Chains.
Karl Marx

warrior1989

Post by warrior1989 »

I was gutted with the result (cough) (cough. That attacking style of rugby is sooooooooo good to watch u know that even warrington cant win playing it ! hahahahahaha up yours warrington scum
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

www.smh.aus.com/football/league/max_lab ... stice.html

Max the Golden Labrador who last year during Mad Monday was assaulted by a well know Rugby League player has finally sought justice after Jay's* Warrington Wolves got knocked out of the ESL play-offs and failed to make a Grand Final.

"Ever since Jay* moved for big money to England I was unhappy" says Max, "he assaulted me, took a photo and posted on the internet. It would have been an injustice for him to have a successful career after that awful day I experienced".

Warrington Wolves lost out to the Leeds Rhinoceroses for a place in the Grand Final next Saturday. "They won the League Leaders... a hub cap... a frisbee... I catch frisbees in parks, it means nothing and I am glad. My owner has bought me a large bone to celebrate this... *i give up*

*not really Jay... whatsisname... Percy? John, Jeoff... Jo...?
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

A&L absolute comedy gold!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
100% Warrior

Post by 100% Warrior »

I know our lads still have a job to do tomorrow but it was great to see the look on Smith & Briers at the end of the game. Priceless :badg:

Congrats to Brian Mc on leading his team to 2 finals, especially after the stick he got from his own supporters. :eusa2:
the grinch

Post by the grinch »

both teams played well but the better team won great game to watch and im glad warry are out i fance wigans chances more against leeds
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart