Next Years Season Ticket

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Re: Next Years Season Ticket

Post by josie andrews »

adiddy wrote:Doesnt matter to me who's playing or not for my team, or if we win or lose every game. Ive been watching Wigan through good times and lean times for 31 of my 39 years and am not stopping now!!! My club is Wigan, im originally from Wigan....nothing else matters!!!

Season ticket 1st thing on my shopping list for next pay day!!!

Matt
:eusa2: :eusa2:

Me too :)
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
michael inch stoke

Post by michael inch stoke »

Kittwazzer wrote:
ancientnloyal wrote:I thought you were buying a seat for 13 home games and free challenge cup tickets in the early rounds. Or is it just me?
No. But I'd like some idea as to who will be playing in those home games. Or more to the point, who won't be!
I thought we would be playing the other thirteen teams in super league in the home games :roll:
RJ

Post by RJ »

I too would be interested to know who's playing for us next year instead of having to listen to rumours. I am not too enamoured of the idea of contributing to Gareth Thomas' retirement fund - I would rather speculate on our own youngsters and I am equally not sure why we would want the services of Mr Harris. Perhaps our beloved leader would like to enlighten us before we dip into our pockets again?? Hopefully we will have a coach who will see out his entire contract and a team that will live up to our ambitions for the future.
Jake

Post by Jake »

Second Row wrote: What is it we are buying into,
Are we supporting a new cultural attache to the Welch RL Dev
Are we to be benevolent to a redundant Welsh coach who is still weighing up his options
Are we going through a further development phase bringing on our juniors
Are we having a consolidation year and not filling the vacancies with any new signings
and finally are we being asked to back the new coach who could be the one who has been groomed for promotion over the last two seasons and before

normally I would never pay for something without knowing what I was buying and I still believe 'Dutch Auctions'are illegal.

P S As I have done for the last 49 years I will be buying mine anyway , moan over !!!!!!!
I have watched them since 1958 so I though I might get one for next season to,but I still don't agree with what is happening.Re Gareth Thomas and Stevos lad Yestyn.
bobbyb

Post by bobbyb »

you should think yourself very lucky you can get to the matches my wife and i will have to give up our season tickets through my ill health,pay up and be happy.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

adiddy wrote:Doesnt matter to me who's playing or not for my team, or if we win or lose every game. Ive been watching Wigan through good times and lean times for 31 of my 39 years and am not stopping now!!! My club is Wigan, im originally from Wigan....nothing else matters!!!

Matt
Well said Matt. We were all buying season tickets when we were fighting relegation why not now?
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
michael inch stoke

Post by michael inch stoke »

michael inch stoke wrote:
shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:

Matt
Well said Matt. We were all buying season tickets when we were fighting relegation why not now?[/quote]
Too true!! Me and the wife will be renewing ours before we go on holiday to Florida layer this month
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Hopefully I will get one along with the daughter... you dont miss a game home or away in 2006 for not being loyal you know.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Salsa Caliente

Post by Salsa Caliente »

Got mine renewed today - moved from the Prawn Butty stand to the stand where the real party is... The South Stand!!!
Second Row

Post by Second Row »

trying to find your eternal youth no doubt never had a prawn sandwich in my life but done the Hen Pen,Spion Cop, Popular side ,Whitbread stand, and earned my place in the West Stand and still renewing as usual