SIgnings!!!

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
100% Warrior

Re: SIgnings!!!

Post by 100% Warrior »

I'd rather that we promoted from within, if we're looking outside the club we should be trying for the likes of Arundel & Clark from Cas and Welham from KR. Not who we're currently linked with.
enterprisecranes

Post by enterprisecranes »

cherry.pie wrote:
cpwigan wrote:You will not see ANY big signings IMO and perhaps you better get used to it :( Crusaders cast offs are our market. Pathetic, it truly is :(
To be fair I don't think it would be that bad if we signed Gil Dudson. Wire have signed Chris Hill from Leigh who's done well in the Championship which is a shrewd signing in my opinion. Reasonably cheap and low risk. I think Dudson is similar as he's got a bit of potential and is still young.

The lack of any real signings of proven quality is obviously the biggest issue.

Why IL go to Australia?Are we sure hes not signed anyone?
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

enterprisecrane​s​ wrote:
cherry.pie wrote:
cpwigan wrote:You will not see ANY big signings IMO and perhaps you better get used to it :( Crusaders cast offs are our market. Pathetic, it truly is :(
To be fair I don't think it would be that bad if we signed Gil Dudson. Wire have signed Chris Hill from Leigh who's done well in the Championship which is a shrewd signing in my opinion. Reasonably cheap and low risk. I think Dudson is similar as he's got a bit of potential and is still young.

The lack of any real signings of proven quality is obviously the biggest issue.
For business reasons primarily. He had a few chats re RL whilst there BUT his business was the primary reason.

Why IL go to Australia?Are we sure hes not signed anyone?
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

DaveO wrote:
100% Warrior wrote:These rumoured signings hardly have you eager for next season do they?
No. As I said elsewhere I'd rather sign no one than the shower rumoured.
Me too. We have dined at the top table for 2 years and have now been moved to the one next to the gents!
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Kittwazzer wrote:
DaveO wrote:
100% Warrior wrote:These rumoured signings hardly have you eager for next season do they?
Me too. We have dined at the top table for 2 years and have now been moved to the one next to the gents!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
OJ

Post by OJ »

Kittwazzer wrote:
DaveO wrote:
:D :D Sad but true
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.