Re: Do you like the NEW KIT?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
donny

Post by donny »

I am so delighted with this strip,all we want now is to get ENTRY OF THE GLADIATORS played when we run on the pitch, it will be like the old days in the 50s, I am so happy we our identity back.
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

josie andrews wrote:Was that the one we had in 2007?

[IMG]http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg36 ... rett-1.jpg[/IMG]

I thought that was the best away kit we have had for years :)
Ive got that one Josie and agree its a belter still wear it. I mean the one that everyone thought looked like an "All Black" kit with the silver stripe
georgeorwell

Post by georgeorwell »

looks more like the Wigan we love. Best for years imo.
dezzer1952

Post by dezzer1952 »

suitably impressed with the new strip
nice to be back with something more traditional
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Fujiman wrote:
josie andrews wrote:Was that the one we had in 2007?

[IMG]http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg36 ... rett-1.jpg[/IMG]

I thought that was the best away kit we have had for years :)
Ive got that one Josie and agree its a belter still wear it. I mean the one that everyone thought looked like an "All Black" kit with the silver stripe
Oh yeah!! I bought that one & wore it once away to Bradford when they beat us in the second half. Got the players to sign it & gave it to St Pats to raffle off for funds for the then U8's team. Gave the home shirt for that year as well still in the packet unused for the same cause :exc: Didn't like either really & wore the one Feka gave me all season :)
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

Love it.
Already pre-ordered the kids kits and enough suggestions put in place so that there should be one in Santa's sack for me too. :eusa10:
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

a little ott on price but remember if you r a season ticket holder you get 10 % off and if you join the riverdsiders you get a shop discount card which gives you 10% off all match shirts and any non discounted products you buy in the shop including some outstanding trainning gear
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
ste lord

Post by ste lord »

Having seen it in the shop I don't like it as much ad in the pics , I'm not slating it but I don't like how the badge is fixed on , I know it's very picky , still the best shirt for many a year .

Keep Wigan "Wigan"

cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

ste lord wrote:Having seen it in the shop I don't like it as much ad in the pics , I'm not slating it but I don't like how the badge is fixed on , I know it's very picky , still the best shirt for many a year .
How is it fixed on Ste?
ste lord

Post by ste lord »

cpwigan wrote:
ste lord wrote:Having seen it in the shop I don't like it as much ad in the pics , I'm not slating it but I don't like how the badge is fixed on , I know it's very picky , still the best shirt for many a year .
How is it fixed on Ste?
CP , it's like the shirt has been made then the badge placed on and just stitched around the edge if the badge , it just let's the shirt down IMO .

I prefer embroidered badges but that's just me .

Keep Wigan "Wigan"