New Away Shirt

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
TonyH

Re: New Away Shirt

Post by TonyH »

I like it to be honest! Just hope the material is as good as last years.
Up The Mont!
warrior1989

Post by warrior1989 »

Personally I like it, its different :p. There's nothing wrong with a change from the norm. I know wot people are saying bout the orange/gold but as I said it's different. Where first super league team have a gold away kit.
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

blimey just when you thought we'd have a good year with designs. Reminds me of Tawera Nikau that shirt. Might look good in the flesh
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Sorry, don't know what happened the first time :conf: I posted it then dashed off to hospital without checking it :blush:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Welski

Post by Welski »

No wonder Sam looks so surprised!
Strongest Armpits in Rugby League
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

[IMG]http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg36 ... rt2012.jpg[/IMG]

This is a better picture :)
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
stevethegas

Post by stevethegas »

I rather like it.
It's certainly a change. Our away strips seem to have a good track record. We always seem to play better away from home than at the DW, so let's hope we keep winning with this one.
Stevethegas
Pharabus

Post by Pharabus »

Welski wrote:No wonder Sam looks so surprised!
IL "So, Sam, next season you are on loan to Cas, we think it will do your game no end of good"

Sam o_O

medlocke

Post by medlocke »

the black should have been milk chocolate brown and the orange a more bright orange, something like a 1970's competition orange
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Warriors Unveil 2012 Away Kit

Wigan Warriors have today officially unveiled their new alternate kit to be worn at games away from the DW Stadium during the 2012 season.

The new design sees a contemporary alternative to the traditional home strip released recently. The kit is predominantly black with the shirt featuring gold sleeves and shoulders with white stripes around the midriff. The shirt is also accompanied by back shorts and socks both with a gold trim.

The shirt is produced by Australian kit manufactures ISC and will be the first time in which gold has been incorporated as a predominant colour of an away strip and will again display the logo of Main Club Sponsor Applicado-FS across the chest. New partners JK Guest Group will be on the reverse of the shirt, Magners Irish Cider will have their logo located on the right shoulder with Maximuscle appearing on the reverse of shorts.

Commenting, Wigan Warriors captain Sean O'Loughlin said:

"I have always enjoyed playing in our black away kits in previous seasons and I'm sure next year will be no different. The gold on the shirt is a break from the norm but it looks really classy and I'm sure the kit will be really popular with the fans"

The new shirt is now available to pre-order exclusively via the official online store by [clicking here] and will be available from Warriors World in the Grand Arcade before the end of November.

Adult home shirts are priced at £47, Juniors £35, Toddlers at £30.

http://www.wiganwarriors.com/WContent.a ... &type=news