Re: Talk about CP quitting the site.

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

cpwigan wrote:They all do my head in. Bunch of cry babies.
Something fishy going on here or what. this has the same number of posts as the previous post in this thread. Is it a way of not getting to 20000 :cool: :lol:
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

The Euro is crumbling, we're heading for a double dip recession and now CP and God are quitting the site. It's the end of the world as we know it (and I feel fine) :roll:
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
highland convert

Post by highland convert »

And why has this thread been left on Webwarriors? For god it should be off topic but CP is a rumour at best. Neither will be missed. Maybe we will get some of the fun back on the forum. Some may even return from the wilderness once Gerry Springer finally bails out. Hopefully when that 20,000 is reached Mike will do the honours and delete the account. :o :) :wink:
cpwigan

20K and out

Post by cpwigan »

Well that is it. Internet forums were always a way to break up computer based work etc. IIRC, I was actually a member here way back when. I actually started posting when Wigan RL had its own forum famously derailed by the Latics parrot and the main alternative was Paperdragon’s (Bourbon’s) forum with a true lady in Nitsua putting so many to shame with her lifetime of Wigan RL knowledge.

Some already know, some never will know my opinions on a host of people. Moi; I never cared one iota what somebody thought of me. If somebody wrongly accused me or mistreated me or somebody else, well... . So no insults, no nonsense, just a thank you to Mike for putting up with me.

Sorry to disappoint several people like Bill inger, Dave O BUT no I will not return as a reincarnation etc I will not even read the forum. I will however, maintain a PM option as actually some of the best discussions I ever had here/anywhere have been via PMs. Inside Knowledge? Come from 3 or 4 people who nearly all have never posted here / elsewhere. I just articulate the information. The PM group are fabulous people and I will keep in touch with them. The forum say whatever you want, you will not get a CPW reply.

I maintain the world is made up by a large of dickheads / idiots / fools. My father used to say you cannot knock anything where there isn’t anything (not about me, I may add ;) ). The educator in me took the alternative view which probably after 20K of posts makes me the biggest fool here :) It matters not where you come from, where you were educated, whatever you have achieved; the nonsense people spout is incredulous. I was sat in a posh restaurant last night listening to an elderly well to do gentleman pontificate about China and think idiot, only the presence of the Mrs prevented me saying something. I made a promise to my Mrs I would stop at 20K and I keep my promises.

To posters here there and everywhere. RL players / sportsmen / women are ordinary people who make as many mistakes as we Joe Public do (we all make many). Amazing how we expect far more from them than we can deliver ourselves. Perfection does not exist. In latter weeks I have reflected and thought perhaps I, everybody else should jolly well think before we criticise and condemn our so called ‘heroes’ Sometimes their issues are obvious, sometimes they are not but when you read in recent week of Gary Speed killing himself, the torment Jason Robinson went through as a teenager at Wigan. I see the pressure of fame and how it can change re Sam Tomkins etc. In the cold light of day, do we actually want perfection? clichéd non entity afraid to speak / act from the heart or do we want characters, uncertainty, at times downright lunacy coupled with magic. Sport thrives on mistakes. Every piece of magic can be attributed to a mistake by somebody, somewhere. So less than perfect humans playing less than perfect but magical sport long may it reign?

I am out, have a good Xmas and a great New Year.

I will be very busy in 2012 but I will check my PMs.

Here’s hoping Wigan deliver in 2012 and keep the faith with young players!!!
ancientnloyal

Re: 20K and out

Post by ancientnloyal »

Does that mean I am top poster now?
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Wes

Post by Wes »

Merry Xmas CP, have a good one!
mano

Post by mano »

CPW if your done mate so am i, Have a good xmas and NY. :o
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Merry Christmas Alan, hope you have a good one. All the Best for 2012 & beyond :)
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

cpwigan wrote: I made a promise to my Mrs I would stop at 20K and I keep my promises.
What's the betting she is begging him to start posting again before 2011 is out! :lol:
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

nuff said :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME