Super League - Super Tries

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
BriH

Super League - Super Tries

Post by BriH »

Maybe I'd had too much of the looney brew, but I don't think there was one Wigan try in the top ten!!
Wigan_forever1985

Re: Super League - Super Tries

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

there was not! i couldn't believe that either i kept thinking oh wigan must be at number 1 but not even a sniff! there was like 3-4 leeds ones in there.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
BriH

Post by BriH »

As Stevo would say

"Unbelievable!!"
cumbria_warrior

Post by cumbria_warrior »

I cany believe that they said farrells was the best for wigan last season?? are they mad
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

cumbria_warrior wrote:I cany believe that they said farrells was the best for wigan last season?? are they mad
Same here CW. Individual tries by Sam and Josh should have been up there.
The reason Sam was in the top 3 for MOS was surely partly because of the fantastic individual tries he scored in 2011.
Kiwiseddon

Post by Kiwiseddon »

Can't remember when it was exactly..... 2-3 years ago but I watched this show and thought that it'd been edited by a Saints fan. Think I counted three Wigan tries in the whole show and they were average.
"K"

"But look at, look at Lydon go here...Remniscent of those two great tries when he won the Lance Todd... He's got Hanley inside him. He's going all the way..........."