18 Stone of Idiot

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
standishcat

Re: 18 Stone of Idiot

Post by standishcat »

He's very annoying. The voice is enough to get me to turn over. I remember at the comedy awards, he would not shutup. :conf:

Lee Evans, now there's a comedian!
Doveoverdave

Post by Doveoverdave »

I am not posting this to be contrary but Vegas is wonderfully funny and sureal. Last night's episode, at the very begining, when he took the student from the audience, was weird and really quite scary.

Cleberity lock in is just hilareous, democracy T.V and the things I love are cutting edge T.V. and typical of C4.

It beats painting & decorating and celeb/big brother/reality t.v. stuff that's for sure.

The RL action from Saints v Hull was just tremendous. The dressing room scene where Milly and the lads were wetting themselves laughing was top and you just can't help butlaugh.

The 3 players who played "Rug Bee" were Offiah (Wigan) Stephenson (London) and Albert(Saints). Guess who won!

Offiah was jumping all over Vegas trying to get some retrebution for Vegas thumping him on the jaw in last week's celeb lock in.

Great stuff and very very funny.

Steph

Post by Steph »

I hate him and he is not funny at all. We all like Peter Kay he is a right laugh.

Steph :D
xxxxxxx Warriors 2008 xxxxxx
ooooooooooooo were the greatest club in the world
we've got barrett n kenny
edwards n hanley
boston n kevin iroooooo