Sean O'Loughlin Testimonial Shirt

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Re: Sean O'Loughlin Testimonial Shirt

Post by josie andrews »

sharron_fisher wrote:Got mine this morning :D I got two sizes larger than the home shirt :conf:
Josie were you trying them on in the shop and have a striped t shirt underneath?
Yeah, were you one of the ladies helping me keep my clothes on :wink: :lol:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Kiwiseddon wrote:I've just ordered a large in both the home shirt and the testimonial shirt. Hope they fit. Any ideas about exchanges should they not fit Josie?
You should be able to exchange them if they don't fit, just hope they have enough of the larger sizes to exchange them for :(

Just glad I did try the shirts on in the shop before I got them. Wish there was a little bit of a changing area tho! Quite difficult when you are in a queue :blush:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
cumbria_warrior

Post by cumbria_warrior »

Ordered another another size larger just in case :)
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

So folks, I am seeking advice from those that have made a purchase. I cannot get up to Wigan any time soon, I normally wear XL so should I get 2XL or 3XL?
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
sharron_fisher

Post by sharron_fisher »

exile in Tiger country wrote:So folks, I am seeking advice from those that have made a purchase. I cannot get up to Wigan any time soon, I normally wear XL so should I get 2XL or 3XL?
I would suggest the 3XL unless you want a snug fit and then you'd probably get away with the 2XL.
pete&kaz

Post by pete&kaz »

exile in Tiger country wrote:So folks, I am seeking advice from those that have made a purchase. I cannot get up to Wigan any time soon, I normally wear XL so should I get 2XL or 3XL?
I got a 3XL in the home and away shirts but had to get 4XL in the testimonial shirt.
exile in Tiger country

sharron_fisher wrote:
I would suggest the 3XL unless you want a snug fit and then you'd probably get away with the 2XL.
Thanks Sharron. I'm the wrong shape for a snug fit :D
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
cumbria_warrior

Post by cumbria_warrior »

Just got my shirt, I have held it against my away shirt and it is the same size exactly so luckily it fits ok just one size bigger than usual
exile in Tiger country

sharron_fisher wrote:
Thanks Sharron, ordered 3XL on Sunday night. Arrived today, fits very well, so thank you again.
Also thanks to the staff at Warriors world for such a prompt service to the wilds of Leicestershire.

chnwh

Post by chnwh »

Mine fitted exactly the same as most other medium shirts do.