Rumour Tickle leaving Wigan

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
MrsLam

Re: Rumour Tickle leaving ...

Post by MrsLam »

To do that they need their confidence back which is what we're hoping Millward will do. There's no point in him coming in and saying, "reet lads, let's face it you're a mid table team and that's all you'll be this season" That kind of fight back attitude to prove him wrong would work for me personally but we can't be sure it would have the same affect on the players. Millward knows how to put some confidence into his players and I hope he has already started to do this. We're still capable of a top 6 finish which after this year, will be an achievement and I'll be proud if we finish 4th or 5th.

Just watching the Paramatta game now and hoping that one day we can install at least one of their techniques into our game :( A fast centre running strong with his head up and timing a pass perfectly...ahh can only dream
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
mike binder

Re: Rumour Tickle leaving ...

Post by mike binder »

Lockers15 posted:
MrsLam posted:
Still haven't forgiven Pryce for the Carney incident. Don't like him, he's arrogant and to be quite honest what has he actually got to be arrogant about?

your not the only 1!
that tackle lost us the grand final that year. I still boo him to this day! :angry:
again the takle didnt lose it us the refs desicion how to restart play did who was it ooooooo no kk enough said
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME