I Pitch more like ouch pitch

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
wiggydoran

I Pitch more like ouch pitch

Post by wiggydoran »

I am watching the Widnes V Wakey the I pitch is helping with attacking play but all the player are bleeding from knees and elbows. They will have to have blood transfusions after the game is done. The players will tell you it does not hurt but i recon it would sting a little.

Play Rugby league, give blood slogan is more relevant the ever.
TonyH

Re: I Pitch more like ouch pitch

Post by TonyH »

It's ok, Pat just tweeted that Apple are releasing an iPatch for the iPitch which will stop the cuts and grazes.

You only have to play on it once a season (Unless CC or Playoffs) is it really that big a deal? I've had bigger cuts on me, well.... :roll:
Up The Mont!
wiggydoran

Post by wiggydoran »

TonyH wrote:
You only have to play on it once a season (Unless CC or Playoffs) is it really that big a deal? I've had bigger cuts on me, well.... :roll:
What abut the widnes player who play on it every other week?
TonyH

Post by TonyH »

wiggydoran wrote:
TonyH wrote:
What abut the widnes player who play on it every other week?
It's their club and their idea, made their bed they can lie in it, albeit it may very well be in a pool of blood from cut knees and elbows but this is RL are we really going to start saying our players have cut knees and elbows and are hurt? The toughest sport in the world......
Up The Mont!