how many transfer links???

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mrs_carney

Re: how many transfer link...

Post by mrs_carney »

But millward wants him for wigan and you cant make us keep our mits off gleeson, if we want him we shall have him (maybe) :roll:
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Most of those quoted are out because of our quota - unless you plan on getting rid of Dallas or Moran.
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Lockers15 posted:
is there a website where you can make a dream team?
Did you join the boards fantasy team league?
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Doveoverdave posted:
Lockers15 posted:
i would love leu lai to come, he to me is top class and would work wonders with moran if he could take danny orr's place. to me he is a real positive player
Thats enough about Danny, you'll only go and upset Haley and Mr(s) Gimble.
Cant you read its thegimble
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

Speaking to my next door before who was talking to millward friday night and joked about getting scully senior in and milly said "watch this space, theres going to be a few changes and i have my eye on a couple of people i want"
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
Fraggle

Re: how many transfer links???

Post by Fraggle »

Lockers15 posted:
there has been scully, long, gleeson, mason, wilkin, mason, talau and thats all in a few days!
and now its brett kimmorley, minnechello, leu lai (i heard it somewhere)
im not saying that i wouldn't mind those coming its just you dont no what to beleive. :conf:
But this year is no different to last year, or the year before, or the year before. We get linked to about 20 players a season, and then get 2 or 3 who were never even on those original lists! Incidentally, you missed Mark Edmonson from your list of Satins players who've been linked to Wigan...
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

Lockers15 posted:
is there a website where you can make a dream team?
yes here
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

mrs_carney posted:
Speaking to my next door before who was talking to millward friday night and joked about getting scully senior in and milly said "watch this space, theres going to be a few changes and i have my eye on a couple of people i want"
i spoke to him on friday as well as u can prob tell with my pic but he was keeping his cards close to his chest god is he short
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

mike binder posted:
mrs_carney posted:
i spoke to him on friday as well as u can prob tell with my pic but he was keeping his cards close to his chest god is he short
Erm, from the little photo (not easy to see with these old eyes), he seems to be the same height as (presumably) you and the other person on this pic! Are you also short?
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]