SW?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ancientnloyal

Re: SW?

Post by ancientnloyal »

You can be Mr Wigan until you get the head coaches seat at this club... then it all changes. However nice Wane is doesn't matter - our success is based on winning every game and winning trophies. It's early to tell but the proof of the pudding will be at Old Trafford and Wembley - then we will know if he is the right man for the job.

Who thought McDermott would be the right man for the Leeds job?

I think we are having threads like this early is because we have lost a game that we would have expected to win - comfortably - and leaked 30 points at home which traditionally would end up in a loss but luckily for us we were able to outscore a poor defence.

We won't know if Wane is the right man for the job yet but for me he has deserved his chance. He has made mistakes and will make mistakes just as Madge did. I just think we need to be patient... which is weird as e are Wigan fans, fans that expect perfection.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

ancientnloyal wrote: Who thought McDermott would be the right man for the Leeds job?
Not CPW that's for sure. In fact I bet he's still not convinced! :lol:
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Kittwazzer wrote:
ancientnloyal wrote: Who thought McDermott would be the right man for the Leeds job?
Not CPW that's for sure. In fact I bet he's still not convinced! :lol:
:wink: Correct KW

Never met an Englishman yet that could be classed as a world class elite coach. McDermott is a typical British coach who needs the dice loaded heavily in his favour.
exile in Tiger country

What has Wane done...

Post by exile in Tiger country »

to our goal line defence? The tries Warrington scored in the irst half were soft, and should not have been scored. We desperately need an Australian to coach defence,.. Fantastic defence in the opposition half tonight, but our goal line defence was woeful!
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
cpwigan

Re: What has Wane done...

Post by cpwigan »

exile in Tiger country wrote:to our goal line defence? The tries Warrington scored in the irst half were soft, and should not have been scored. We desperately need an Australian to coach defence,.. Fantastic defence in the opposition half tonight, but our goal line defence was woeful!
The players are not happy with Wanes defensive ideas. Westand Rich tried to make you all aware of that daysd ago but you all ignored his post.

However, the best line defence is to play in the opposition 20.

We need to bring Gary Schofield into the coaching team. We may as well just add even more humour to the joke that is Wigan 2013.
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

What's happening in 2013?
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

cpwigan wrote:
exile in Tiger country wrote:to our goal line defence? The tries Warrington scored in the irst half were soft, and should not have been scored. We desperately need an Australian to coach defence,.. Fantastic defence in the opposition half tonight, but our goal line defence was woeful!
The players are not happy with Wanes defensive ideas. Westand Rich tried to make you all aware of that daysd ago but you all ignored his post.

I wholeheatedly agree, but there is little point in defending like a mother bear protecting her cub in their half, if we give up when on our line and the opposition have a chance to put points on the board.
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

here we go again , just about remembered whyi dont come on here much with KOl and cps negative opinions same old same old shit ,all these post i read when nobby was here , im sure they have just been copied and pasted
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

exile in Tiger country wrote:
cpwigan wrote:

I wholeheatedly agree, but there is little point in defending like a mother bear protecting her cub in their half, if we give up when on our line and the opposition have a chance to put points on the board.
goal line defence was woefull, didnt they score t
2 out wide and 1 intercetion ?? dont remember them scrambling any over ????
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

i dont get were u get players r not happy with defence have they told u personaly by email r something , i have spoke to several and not 1 as said they r un happy , r maybe it was when u went out for a beer with them

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME